Scotland daytrip

Outkast

RMS Regular
Another date for the Stenaline day return, 23rd June 2019.... In case anyone missed out on the 9th June. Advertised as £15 but charging £20 (any idea where the original post went to?)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Can you get to decent locations in Scotland for a day and back? I have never explored south really of Cairnryan - always just gone to Glasgow and ventured north

Sorry to hijack!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
We're booked onto the 9th and the 23rd trips. Apparently they are charging £20 due to the high demand. The trip on the 9th cost £10.

Can you get to decent locations in Scotland for a day and back? I have never explored south really of Cairnryan - always just gone to Glasgow and ventured north

Sorry to hijack!

This is the suggested route. The SW300
Screenshot_20190528-135535_Samsung Internet.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

Sorry to hijack!

Get the Kintyre Express from Ballycastle, you can either go to Campbeltown or Islay! £90 or £95 respectively.

I'm planning on heading over at some stage this summer. Obviously it's a foot passenger job only as it's on a RIB, but you can take your bike across I think.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Well you're hardly going to take a motorbike on a RIB are you?! Lol 😂
Of course not, but when you say the word "bike "on the "motorcycle chat" section in a thread about a motorcycle day-trip, I thought it worth clarifying.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often

Sorry to hijack!
Yes but, it's a sprint back to the boat if you get any sort of delay on the road or stop for pics/drone flying etc... As you're probably aware, the faster routes back are lined with avg cameras, which aren't an issue on bike