Scrambler trailer wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Recently bought a scrambler and now need a single or double bike trailer. Either second hand or if anybody knows where you can get cheapish ones new let me know. Only place i tried so far was murphies in carriduff and they wanted £330 plus vat for one.

Thanks

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
I was looking for one ages ago all new ones were in around £300!

I ended up making a 3 bike trailer, cost about £80 for the materials etc.

Have a look through ads for free or buyandsell.ie you can usually find one cheap enough

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Think that will have to be the way to go. My mate has a single one so i think i will try and turn it into a two bike one. Were did you get the materials from

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
i have one that needs a bit of work, someone can lift for a few beers!!!

geoffo

RMS Regular
Drives
bmx
checked but nothing came up

keep an eye out mate, it deffo changes alot - especially around this time of year, bikes - gear - vans - trailors etc.

i just got one, its a single bike one but i could do with a double, i rebuilt it too... il keep a duke out and let ya no if i see one man.

yamaha-racing

Drives
FIESTA
DSC00035.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.