Scratch Removal

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
Ok came out to car y'day to find a scratch on my drivers door of the car. its not very deep just down to the white primer, i'm going to try t-cut later bt was wonderin if it doesnt come out what can i do? do those pc things remove light scratches? who can do that for me anyway as id like to get the car done anyway and so would my dad

Ruth

RMS Regular
does your nail dig into the scratch? I'd be happy to give it a shot for ya but im sure someone closer would help!

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
a wee bit yeah its fairly deep all i had at home was a bit of polish which disguised it a little and took the roughness off it so im hopin itll be ok with t-cut. isnt there a different t-cut youve to get for a metallic car? think theres a blue one or somethin?

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
yep its different,not as abrasive..If your nail digs into the scatch then tcut will not be good enough.I have one on my car and i just keep polishing it and it hides it a bit better but its always gona be there

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
couldnt get it in halfrauds they gave me turtle wax scratch remover instead which kinda filled it in as far as puttin the colour back in it goes its not a white scratch anymore but the clear layer still looks a bit scratched if that makes any sense :-s!!

nicolec2

RMS Regular
OP
nicolec2
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
before using remover:
image077kk6.jpg
i guess it was pretty deep but think it looks loads better now will know better in mornin too dark now!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.