Seafront apartment on Portstewart Promenade for let

kinkykirky

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 320D MSPORT
Looks amazing!! Pity the idiot that left the bad review is the 1st one that can be read. Don’t know the full story but sounds like she’s a complete t**t that you tried to help out.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Looks amazing!! Pity the idiot that left the bad review is the 1st one that can be read. Don’t know the full story but sounds like she’s a complete t**t that you tried to help out.

Lessons learned. Don’t accept emergency early check-ins if the place isn’t 100%.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
What a tool with their review, I didn’t think they where going to stop complaining. Jesus it’s Airbnb not the Ritz Carlton. Sheets weren’t ironed. Who the actual fork irons bed sheets - the elite ? Lol
You shouldn’t said I’m sorry your mangina was leaking an you needed emergency access to the accommodation 🤣

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
She’s just ragein she left her coke behind.

Place looks great Barry is there progress pics on Instagram of how you transformed it?

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
You did will your reply.

My wife managed that booking whilst I was offshore. Obviously nobody can run a business like your own but you’ve got to delegate & trust others to manage it for you. Sometimes they get it wrong.

What a tool with their review, I didn’t think they where going to stop complaining. Jesus it’s Airbnb not the Ritz Carlton. Sheets weren’t ironed. Who the actual fork irons bed sheets - the elite ? Lol
You shouldn’t said I’m sorry your mangina was leaking an you needed emergency access to the accommodation 🤣

I’m not losing any sleep over it but I regret how I reacted at the time. Accusing the nearest around me of complacency. Just because a South African lady over for a funeral left a bad review.
Again lessons learned - all laundry outsourced to a laundrette now, which includes ironing.

She’s just ragein she left her coke behind.

Place looks great Barry is there progress pics on Instagram of how you transformed it?

I’ve just got them in my phone buddy. Think they went up on my personal Insta stories as I plodded along.

Clearly a member off here..... Pity.

I’m not sure if it was but it could have been since meet & greet isn’t the done thing right now.

Which reminds me of a funny story - I had a commercial property in Coleraine sale agreed, the purchaser was content with the asking price & proceeded with the sale.. until he seen what I had paid for the premises 4 years previous. Is that not the most Northern Irish thing you’ve ever heard.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
I’m not losing any sleep over it but I regret how I reacted at the time. Accusing the nearest around me of complacency. Just because a South African lady over for a funeral left a bad review.
Again lessons learned - all laundry outsourced to a laundrette now, which includes ironing.

South African... explains a lot

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
How did you come to this conclusion out of interest?

Shouldn’t really be admitting this publicly @Coog but my wife advised me to take over an enquiry through insta as she believed it was ‘your mate from RMS’. I picked up from the last message & gave it to you for next to nothing, cash, being a returning customer etc.
He turned out to be a completely different Craig & I had to honour the quote 😂😂😂

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Can u bring a dog to your fine establishment he’s a retriever

thefool1983

RMS Regular
I air bnb.

White South African females coming over here are by far the fussiest moaniest of all nationalities
You think they'd be happy just to rent somewhere that doesn't need an armed security guard to make sure your family isnt raped and killed in front of you!