Sealey 2002lehv low entry bright green jack.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Superb looking jack, 2 ton rocket lift, light weight and low entry.

£114 all in.

Sealey

19bkhu.jpg

Last edited:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
Any Jack bundles/deals going on at the minute if this is finished?

Something like this or the RJA1550 or even the 1020LE.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Have been using this the past few weeks and it's been very good. Gets under the MX5 and the Mini which are both pretty low

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
On the 2002 jacks in the first post, I got a mixed pallet of 30. There's green, blue, orange and red. I can't reserve specific colours it's first come first serve but there stock of all colours at the minute (y)

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Yea Euge think I'm going to go up a run on Tuesday to the open day, would like to see how low it is in person but should be taking one. You want me to grab one for you too?

send me a message when you get there and have had a look lad and I might ask you to grab one for me as well in green/blue :grinning:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
What would you recommend between the RJA1550 and the 2002lehv? It'll only be lifting a 106/Mini/MX-5 about so maybe the lightweight one would do rightly.

I think the 2002's are more likely to stand the test of time, it's probably where my money would go. Rja still a decent jack tho.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
Thanks Lightning. I'll send the link over to the missus, she's at a loss as to what to get me for my birthday.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
The green is just a colour, right?
Or is green something to do with the range spec/quality

Sorry ...edit, just spotted the post about mixed pallet of different colours.

RevT

RMS Regular
I've been using mine on and off now for past fortnight, probably only a handful of times but it's been a good job. Handy too as it's saved me hassle driving some cars up on to blocks to raise them up.