Sealey 2002lehv low entry bright green jack.

NotKG

Banned
the protech 4t are 135 all in & 3 yr warranty
can you beat it?

im only after a 3t but would maybe upgrade if the price is good
IMG_20190107_200044.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
the protech 4t are 135 all in & 3 yr warranty
can you beat it?

im only after a 3t but would maybe upgrade if the price is good
View attachment 220896

We don't do pro tech so can't help you there.

I've plenty of cheap 3 ton jacks but if you want to spend a bit more and get quality go with the anniversary, can do £135 all in. Should have most colours in stock.

Sealey

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Jezesss I want one of them there fluorescent yokes but my issue is I don't have much room in the garage for the travel of the handle

Does anyone know if these can be shortened or is that a ball ache?

J

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
@lightning

Was looking a price for a 4T jack.....needs to lift a Range Rover Sport / BMW X4...would you guys have anything about? Trying to keep the business local with a site sponsor before the interwebs!!!!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning

Was looking a price for a 4T jack.....needs to lift a Range Rover Sport / BMW X4...would you guys have anything about? Trying to keep the business local with a site sponsor before the interwebs!!!!

No probs, yeah we have the 4 ton anniversary one in stock, I’ll do you a cracking deal since you took the time on Sunday to let my wee one play in the car, I’ll check in the morning but £155-£160 ish. Should have a couple of colours in stock. Pm me when you’d like to pop in as I’m on the road some days.

Sealey

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
@lightning cheers! Didn’t even realise it was you on Sunday!! (Cooper get name badges sorted!!!!) will let the cousin know as it’s for him, but I’ll call up with him if he goes for it! Really appreciate the response on a Friday night, very unexpected!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning cheers! Didn’t even realise it was you on Sunday!! (Cooper get name badges sorted!!!!) will let the cousin know as it’s for him, but I’ll call up with him if he goes for it! Really appreciate the response on a Friday night, very unexpected!

I had the one wee girl there, not to be confused with @Blackie who had the full contingency of troops out....

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I had the one wee girl there, not to be confused with @Blackie who had the full contingency of troops out....
Yea I was outnumbered four to one with “bundles of joy” lol.

Twin 5yr old girls and 7yr old and 12yr old boys with me.

@brocks breathalysed my eldest and was showing him how to operate the speed gun when a certain blue/white super car turned up lol

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Pleasure showing interested kids around the work cars..... really enjoy parents who encourage their kids to interact too. Too many making kids scared telling them that we will lock them up etc if they misbehave..... much better enforcing the “if you need help ask” mentality!! So cheers, pleasure was all mine!

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Pleasure showing interested kids around the work cars..... really enjoy parents who encourage their kids to interact too. Too many making kids scared telling them that we will lock them up etc if they misbehave..... much better enforcing the “if you need help ask” mentality!! So cheers, pleasure was all mine!
Funny that’s exactly how I was raised, and up until I met my current wife, I did have that age auld NI mentality of “hate the peelers”.

Don’t ask me how she changed my mind set, because quite frankly I’ve still no idea lol.

But I’ve vowed not to raise my kids the same way I was, and having cops like yourself who are willing to engage makes it all the better and easier.

When my little Rebecca said goodbye to you in Pete’s unit I was happy that what I’m doing is working, and it was something you commented on too, saying that’s how you like kids to react around police.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Simon @lightning do you do anything that lifts this high?

I have been torturing myself looking at scissor lifts, and single post lifts, but a mate has bought stuff of these guys... And at the height these lift, could maybe use two..... Be careful! And get decent height to get chassis stands under

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Simon @lightning do you do anything that lifts this high?

I have been torturing myself looking at scissor lifts, and single post lifts, but a mate has bought stuff of these guys... And at the height these lift, could maybe use two..... Be careful! And get decent height to get chassis stands under

That would terrify me lol

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
That was actually the ‘safe’ thought, my creative side wonders could I use the jack with a beam on top.... that spans the width of the car... get a central and solid supporting chassis rail and use a single jack.

I wouldn’t do this with real cars..... just the kit car/single seater.... ie sub 500kg stuff