Sealey pc310 valet machine

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Used mine for first time this weekend. Seems decent for the money and with a decent cleaning fluid and hot water i can see instant results. The clear nozzle lets you see the dirt being sucked out.
Only slight negative is it seems to have a bit of a leak where the pipe attaches to the trigger so I can't keep it on the shampoo&suck mode. This bit came prebuilt and attached. Nothing major though.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
picked one up yesterday and tried it for the first time today, and mines leaking all over the place too. seems to be the join where the shampoo delivery hose meets the trigger which is a preformed joint. @lightning what are you guys closed over the hols so i could get this returned to you..? Cheers

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
picked one up yesterday and tried it for the first time today, and mines leaking all over the place too. seems to be the join where the shampoo delivery hose meets the trigger which is a preformed joint. @lightning what are you guys closed over the hols so i could get this returned to you..? Cheers

Exact same place as mine. It i just use shampoo spray mode then turn it to hoover mode its not too bad but best mode is shampoo and hoover mix so u can spray as u want but i cant use that as leak is too much. Do you carry spares @lightning ?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Strange. Wonder is it a faulty batch. We are closed at the start of the week, i'm back in Thursday.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Exact same place as mine. It i just use shampoo spray mode then turn it to hoover mode its not too bad but best mode is shampoo and hoover mix so u can spray as u want but i cant use that as leak is too much. Do you carry spares @lightning ?

No spares in stock but pm me a pic of the pipe/joint you think may fix it and I'll get a couple ordered up and posted to you....