Sealey retro tool box stack

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
New limited edition product launched from sealey, retro tool box. Won't suit everyone but bet it would look well in many garages!!

£475 all in.

http://www.sealey.co.uk/PLPageBuild...17568&PromotionID=103441&PromotionTitleID=545

akk7qa.jpg

5l3uq1.jpg

23uye4y.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Apart from it being cream, that's awesome.

And not liking the cream as it would end up half black in my shed haha

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Apart from it being cream, that's awesome.

And not liking the cream as it would end up half black in my shed haha

Not sure if they're bringing any other colours out coming up to Christmas but I'll keep the thread posted!!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I'd love 1 to keep the imperial stuff in for the Mini's.

Have enough tool boxes to equip a workshop, but I suppose I could drop a few hints to her about this for Christmas :p

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

L7 KVV

RMS Regular
Drives
Several
Do you still have the cream ones in stock. And do you have the center box for it too? Making it the 10 drawer box

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you still have the cream ones in stock. And do you have the center box for it too? Making it the 10 drawer box

Need to check but a couple of days brings one over if not. Centre section is £148.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.