Seat Ibiza Radio Code

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Raff

RMS Regular
Drives
MK5 Golf
The radio in my sisters Ibiza isnt working it just displays SAFE on the screen. The manual says you need to enter the radio code. The manual has a radio code in it. It says it's supposed to show SAFE then 1000. But it doesnt do anything! Can anyone tell me what to do?

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
It says SAFE then iirc you have to use the up and down buttons to flick through the numbers and then the left and right ones for moving across to the next number. Think you then hit the radio button to save the code.

everton52

Drives
seat ibiza
can anyone help me need to change my car battery on my seat ibiza y reg but i dont have a radio code can anyone help me

flo85

Drives
seat ibiza fr
Please help me
Seat Ibiza FR
Year 2006
I need the secutiy code of the radio (original)
Thanx

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I'm after trading in my Ibiza Formula Sport and needed to get a new code for it. Agnew charged me £16 for it and I put it in with the service history. If your radio keeps saying 'SAFE' instead of '0000', you need to leave the radio on with the key in the ignition for a while without turning it off, about 30-40 mins or so and then input your code. I never did find a generator online for the code and £16 isn't that much. Any more than that, I was just going to get some rubbishy stereo from Halfords instead.

Mike Selepe

Drives
seat ibiza 2007
Hi guys, I need hslp with my car radio it needs code. Its seat ibiza of 2007. Serial no: SEZ2Z9G2233624.

I would appreciate if I get any help.

Fadi

Drives
Seat
Any one can help me to find the code for seat ibiza 2009.

serial number: sezaz1i7255880
I would appreciate any help.

LUCIE

Drives
SEAT IBIZA
Hi,
I recently had to replace my battery which put the radio in 'SAFE' mode. I have a seat ibiza 2007, serial SEZ2Z9G2041298. Please could anyone tell me what the code is? I've tried 1298 and that didn't work.
Thanks in advance

warren

RMS Photographer
I had this issue with my Leon, took it to Seat at Boucher and they had it unlocked in 10mins and didn't charge me anything!

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
A SEAT dealer can give you the code you need for the Alana head unit. The online generators don't work.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.