Seats for a VW Caddy, w.h.y? GTi R32 etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looking for a nice set of front seats that can be modified to fit a 2008 VW Caddy

Something like a Mk5 Golf GTi seat but would consider anything at the right money ;)

PM with any offers!

sam_9n

RMS Regular
now this is the full set and rather expensive, he is willing to ship to NI

Board Message

or these, both in england but not that many come up for sale here

and the driver seat bolster needs repaired

Board Message

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
I'm not on that forum so can't see the threads, but I am not too desperate to pay the carriage from mainland unfortunately..

Would prefer to get something local if poss!

sam_9n

RMS Regular
sorry dude, it only lets non members see cars for sale (n) fail on my part.

does alloyboy not have the gti seats in his caddy? maybe worthwhile pm'ing him to see if he knows any for sale

Doc

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy TDI
So many to choose from and the GTIs & R32s make way too much money, GT or Audi S-line seats will be much easier come by at humble money. I picked up a set of caddy sportline leathers for mine, swapped for a set of CH reps. :grinning:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Whats the craic with the subframe doc? I hear some chat that GTi seats sit a bit low in them and you have to fit touran runners or something? You able to shed any light on it? I am on Caddy2k.com but my account doesn't have enough posts to see the modification sections yet! :worried:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Do you fancy a double din kenwood unit with iPod and Bluetooth?

No thanks mr lyons - don't think I will be upgrading the stereo but if I change my mind it'll be an RNS 510 standard equipment..

Doc

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy TDI
Get a few posts up fella, it'll give you all the info you need and help you empty your wallet along the way.
Golf seats on standard subframes are a bit low but can be jacked up enough to make them ok, if your kinda tall. :grinning:

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
No thanks, bit bling.. want to keep it oem

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.