sei

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosssei

RMS Regular
thought i woujld share a few pics of the wee car with yall
wot ya think, just had lexus lights fitted, not shown in the pic

Attachments

• car recent 003.jpg
    car recent 003.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 111
  • car recent 005.jpg
    car recent 005.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 96
  • car recent 011.jpg
    car recent 011.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 110

Steve C

RMS Regular
Looks well. Nothing is as much fun as these down a backroad, they're like go-karts! Do you know about the NI Italian Motor Club? www.niimc.com

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
Steve C said:
Do you know about the NI Italian Motor Club? www.niimc.com

Do indeed, only been driving since november, lol and its a bit daunting going to a meet wen u dont know anyone!!!
So where are the rest of the boys from bangor??

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Makes me miss my go-kart(sei) could chuck it about all day and it loved it, defo lower that and it'll be like glue on the road rossi, and a nice set of rims with 195 wide rubber and it'll stay on the black stuff all day.
Some clear front indicators and side repeaters also called for and set of abarth sideskirts and abarth spoiler(if doesn't have one) and it'll finish it off mate.
here was the blue one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/normski/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/normski/IMG_0066.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/normski/IMG_0063.jpg

take care of it, enjoy

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
already is lowered mate, 40mm on gmax springs
need a set of slightly bigger wheels i think to fill the arches a bit more yea?? that should make it look lower?
yea already has skirts and spoiler, clear lenses ordered, and lexus lights just put on

what you drivin now mate?

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
well you should get 15's in there now, might need the arches rolled a tad, but my 14's were fine with the 60mm drop and 195/45.14 tyres. but personally 15's ruin the sei, like its only pumping out 54 horses to start with so bigger wheels gona be crawling round everywhere, should easily find a nice set of 14's, or try to find the abarth wheels, they just as nice!!!
i actually see your skirts in the 1st pic lol, duno y i wrote it b4 to get them, but good to hear you have the clear lenses on the way, i read about your lexus light dilemma, not a big prob but the uk spec ones would have saved any bother.

i've got a red c2 like my wee pic at the side. and its in the garage at the top of forum, get the sei in there in fiat section, but still miss the sei for chucking it about on back roads.
Get an air filter and a 3" janspeed or cstom exhaust on there, duplex also looks good, check out WKD's black sei pics on the fiat forum for the double exhaust.

keep up the good work.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.