Senditnow - Wheels

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Any current alternatives for posting tyres? 315/35/20 are big brutes and just on the limit of what Parcel Force are happy with.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I’ve managed to push it right to Parcel Forces limits and can get 1 275 and 1 315 on the same consignment for £15.20. So 4 tyres under 2 separate orders for £30.40.

And now the eBay seller has gone quiet!
I had a similar experience, with a guy selling NOS focus mk1 headlamps. He wouldn't ship to NI, so I managed to get a friend of a friend to agree to go and collect them. Seller ghosted me. .......

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Being asked to post a 19" wheel with tyre to Huddersfield - looked at Paisley and its £37.50 and ParcelForce which seems cheaper but I cannot find specific info on sending wheels

What did you do @Cookies?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I dropped 4x wheels to Parcelforce earlier today and got told they won't be taking them in the future pallet wrapped like I had packaged them as the pallet wrap can come loose and snag on their belts. I taped all pallet wrap edges and they took them this time, but it's cardboard and parcel tape in the future

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Being asked to post a 19" wheel with tyre to Huddersfield - looked at Paisley and its £37.50 and ParcelForce which seems cheaper but I cannot find specific info on sending wheels

What did you do @Cookies?
Wrapped them in bubble wrap, with the whole thing enclosed in cardboard, and shrinkwrapped the whole thing. It was around £60 with parcelforce for 4 wheels iirc. I'll see if I can find the emails here.