Senditnow - Wheels

Bryan

RMS Regular
@Gaz VW would you risk senditnow again or should I just pay an extra few quid and go straight to parcelforce?

I booked to have a parcel collected on Tuesday on a 24 hour service. Sure enough they collected it on Tuesday at 1.22pm but there hasn't been any further tracking updates since and we're now into a 48 hour service. I usually just request the 48 hour service because I rarely get 24 hour anyway when I book it however I thought I'd give them one last chance.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone used senditnow recently and had to contact them? They no longer have a phone number on their website (that I can see), nor an email address and the chat function isn't working! I had 3 wheels booked for collection in England yesterday and they didn't show up.

pablo

RMS Moderator
likely come today but you could call parcelforce if you have the actual parcelforce tracking number (from the labels)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Hadn't thought about that tracking number, only had the SIN 1. Will have a look.

SIN tracking number is no longer working, whereas it was yesterday.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
I used send it now before Xmas to get a door panel brought over.....when doing the live chat the boyo rebooked it for 29th Dec..but the parcel was already lifted and came the next day

I still use them to send to US the SIN number is for their reference if you have a problem

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Anyone used senditnow recently and had to contact them? They no longer have a phone number on their website (that I can see), nor an email address and the chat function isn't working! I had 3 wheels booked for collection in England yesterday and they didn't show up.

They got particularly useless in the last 12 months.

Took double payment from a shipment of mine and it was a siege to get it back.

0344 800 6205 is a Parcelforce accounts number who helped me previously.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Turns out the sender gave me his home post code, which didn’t match the rest of the address 🤦‍♂️.

I somehow managed to get another live chat thing going earlier, and am just waiting for it to reconnect so I can give them the correct post code.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(

I've 4 rims to ship next month. Did you class the 3 rims as 1 package when booking?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Used paisley recently. Bit more expensive but a lot less messing about.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah £80. Just did what they were asked and worked with the seller, which is more than what SIN and PF has done in the past.

Actually not even sure what SIN prices are now for wheels but IIRC used to be about half that? Learned that if I do want to use SIN I’ve to explain to the seller that there’s a chance of faffing about on the horizon with PF not turning up when they’re supposed to lol. Pretty sure they were a day late lifting a winch for me, which didn’t impress the seller as they’d waited in half a day 😬

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye £12 per wheel.

Mine got picked up yesterday, so at least they are even route!

Gambit

RMS Regular
Yeah £80. Just did what they were asked and worked with the seller, which is more than what SIN and PF has done in the past.

Actually not even sure what SIN prices are now for wheels but IIRC used to be about half that? Learned that if I do want to use SIN I’ve to explain to the seller that there’s a chance of faffing about on the horizon with PF not turning up when they’re supposed to lol. Pretty sure they were a day late lifting a winch for me, which didn’t impress the seller as they’d waited in half a day 😬

Did paisley freight require the wheels to be well packaged yeah?

Rossӏmac

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4
Just a bit of an update, I was struggling to find boxes big enough to meet Paisley Freight's "increased liability" insurance requirements, so I called into Wheels 4 Us on the Donegal Road in Belfast and they were happy to send 4 x 19" wheels and tyres for £80. What was even more convenient was that they just needed them dropped off and paid for, they were happy to wrap them up. All tracked delivery too. Very pleased.

Not sure if they actively promote that, but I'm sure if you're ever sending some wheels, be sure to consider them as they had about 5-6 sets of wheels waiting to go today from their own business so clearly do it regularly.

ezgif-5-187b5f550d.jpg

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Just a bit of an update, I was struggling to find boxes big enough to meet Paisley Freight's "increased liability" insurance requirements, so I called into Wheels 4 Us on the Donegal Road in Belfast and they were happy to send 4 x 19" wheels and tyres for £80. What was even more convenient was that they just needed them dropped off and paid for, they were happy to wrap them up. All tracked delivery too. Very pleased.

Not sure if they actively promote that, but I'm sure if you're ever sending some wheels, be sure to consider them as they had about 5-6 sets of wheels waiting to go today from their own business so clearly do it regularly.

View attachment 347840
Thats a result!!!! Great info to have

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
Aye £12 per wheel.

Mine got picked up yesterday, so at least they are even route!
Trying to sort out 4 wheels i have to send to England. Did you box your wheels or just wrap?
And did they include tyres?
Finally what item description did you put them down as as I don't think they cover car parts.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
So finally went to use Senditnow and my parcels were within the weight and size limits. Kept coming back saying parcels were too large or heavy and putting the price up to £50. Even when doing them as single orders.

Went to parcelforce website and have just had them collected at £15 a wheel.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
So finally went to use Senditnow and my parcels were within the weight and size limits. Kept coming back saying parcels were too large or heavy and putting the price up to £50. Even when doing them as single orders.

Went to parcelforce website and have just had them collected at £15 a wheel.

Scrap that. Had booked collection for each wheel as 4 single packages. They were collected yesterday but returned today citing they are over the 30kg weight. Unsure how to proceed now☹

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Scrap that. Had booked collection for each wheel as 4 single packages. They were collected yesterday but returned today citing they are over the 30kg weight. Unsure how to proceed now☹
Are they big jeep wheels or something? If over 30kg each ur options are pretty limited and all are more expensive, usually makes it not worth sending tbh