sftr max power free cd

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Murf

RMS Regular
Drives
st3 mk3 ecoboost
just bought a copy of the mag and got a cd with it total carnage. good to see the steer from the rear doing well and not taking it all too seriously,according to the write up in the mag. lol :laughing: burnsy the stig. :?: pmsl.

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Bought it only for the dvd but wasted my money( max has got even crapper LOL) .... very average dvd..... the one fast car gives away every so often called 'high octane' is excellent.

Suppose it is good pr for the sftr guys though

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
got the mag 2day - also noticed the calibre coachworks astra - burnt to a crisp!!!!!!

watchin the dvd now

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
big thanks to Brandy for bringing the 300zx to the stand, pulled some crowd!!! Must go out & buy maxy p for the dvd, the write up was hilarious too, conlon shaves!!! :? hahahaha

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
i saw a bit of that dvd! i laughed at the bit where they pick up 2 "random" girls at the side of the road to go to a car show. Those 2 girls have no problem changing into max power tshirts in the car and just happen not to be wearing a bra! they were so random and had no idea about the dvd they were making - yeah right!

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
Max said:
that was last month's bimbo lad, get with the times :roll:
:oops: i didnt know! i only saw bits of it yesterday! i dont buy it so i wouldnt know what month it is!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
drag race was class! see the knob with the aston thinkin he was top dog ahahahah!

that guy dan is pretty annoyin - keeps sayin "fella" evey 5 mins!

pretty average dvd but good for the stfr lads

renaultformulaone

After buying the mag I once again find myself gazing at 300ZX's on the Autotrader website... they seem pretty plentyful in England, I feel a boat trip coming on! Haha... if only!

errigle

RMS Regular
funny to hear brandy talking in a broad accent and then explaining how to do a drift etc in his most poshest accent lol :lol:

good wee dvd though, drag race was class and the fensport corolla is awesome :laughing:

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
finally got to see this, lmao @ brandy "its not the sort of thing you should do in carparks" :lol: Good wee dvd & good performance from the lads! :grinning:

SuitorMenswear

RMS Regular
App Paul Conlon is ragin that they said he 'shaves his pubes to make his **** look bigger'!!!!!

Poor fella!

kate

Max knew you fancied him but really now :confounded:hock: you have got to stop thinking about his bits :roll: he wont let you shave them, you have been told! stop asking ha ha :lol:

kate

Now that would be telling ;)poor max no peeks for you but I can guarantee there is lots of hair below :laughing: Better luck next time but if ya look in the direction of a MR T.G. naming no names you will find the baldy guy :lol:

kate

Have been for a while, the quality of rms pictures are best I have seen, good web site, will keep the more imtimate details to myself ha :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.