Sharing F1 racing event experiences in any year (Includes my experience F1 Singapore event 2018)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CarrotNinja

RMS Member
Hello all Racing fans.
This thread is about sharing F1 racing event experiences at being near or/and at F1 Grand Prix events from around the world in any year.
I recently went to Singapore in September for a holiday with family. It was amazing, I went to many tourist attractions however my favourite place was buying my first ever F1 Ticket for the Formula 1 event. I brought my F1 ticket in Singapore and I have been a Formula 1 fan for a very long time. I had an amazing time attending this event in central Singapore and I made a YouTube video about my F1 experience in that city so here is my F1 YouTube video in Singapore 2018, enjoy.

If there is anyone else who wants to share their F1 events experience on here then feel free to post on here your F1 event experience
smile.gif
smile.gif

Last edited:

CarrotNinja

RMS Member
OP
CarrotNinja
Great, if you find them I look forward to seeing the photos.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.