Active Deal Shark Cordless Vacuum

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I know nothing about these, other than Mrs Lyons told me to buy it. Not quite a £250 saving as its £350-400 elsewhere, but still decent enough it seems.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
We bought a Shark during the first lockdown. Our previous Dyson was a bucket of scrap compared.

Hoovered the house with the Dyson then again straight away with the Shark. The Shark filled it's cylinder twice.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I have, purely by accident, acquired a number of vacuums for my business for R&D purposes. Those 251’s are pretty good. Clip in and out batteries which is very handy and build quality is better, but they don’t store away as well as the Dysons IME. Fair bit chunkier and heavier.

Look at the 300/320 model also.

RevT

RMS Regular
I have, purely by accident, acquired a number of vacuums for my business for R&D purposes. Those 251’s are pretty good. Clip in and out batteries which is very handy and build quality is better, but they don’t store away as well as the Dysons IME. Fair bit chunkier and heavier.

Look at the 300/320 model also.

Would you happen to be 3D printing wall brackets for them? 👀

I have one of these and it’s great. I agree on the storage though, I’d love to have it mounted off the ground in a tall cupboard.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
No experience of the cordless shark, but we bought a corded one with the big cylinder on the stalk, and it's brilliant. Wee light at the front shows up all the dogs hairs in spots you'd otherwise miss.

Mum and dad had a hang uppy Dyson that looked similar to the linked shark and it was absolutely crap IMO

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah the corded sharks are much better than the cordless too though make sure to get one with the anti hair wrap.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
We have one that came with an extra set of tools (car detail kit). Bought a second battery for it. Much better than our previous Dyson. Not worth £499 but worth the sale price 👍🏻 We got the small handheld yoke too for accidental spills etc.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Would you happen to be 3D printing wall brackets for them? 👀

I have one of these and it’s great. I agree on the storage though, I’d love to have it mounted off the ground in a tall cupboard.
I also would be in the market for a bracket/holder to store it.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
If he doesn't do any.

Ali express do a lot of those plastic printed holders for things

Reactions: PDK