Wanted: Shed/workshop with yard in Ards/North Down area

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
Wanted: Shed/Workshop preferably with yard space for storage of landscaping equpiment, trailers and a few cars etc. I'm in Newtownards so would prefer North down or upper ards peninsula. Anything considered.

Needed a.s.a.p

Please contact me on

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
Trying to ideally stay on the peninsula side of ards but I'll keep it mind mate.

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
Try Tom Colwell, Hilltop meats. Rents out barns & outhouses just past Ballyhalbert harbour. Don't have a number but Google Hilltop meats & you should get sorted.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Been up there a while back, tidy wee yard & units. Some trek out of Ards though.

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
Yeh ballyhalbert would be a bit far but keep them coming guys, im not scared to rap a few doors ya no.

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
i think there might be one available down at hawe road between bangor and donaghadee next to marky

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
checked out the ones on the ballyregan road, good we spot but maybe just not the right location for me. cheers

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
do and if its free I'll be up a.s.a.p to see it. cheers

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
I'm up at Roberts most days as that's where my brother has a shed, they are all taken, cheers

mattyd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 octavia vrs/
There wos 1s up the warren road in donghedee i tried to get 1 a couple of years back but they were all took

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
Yes I know where you mean, I'll be trying up there this week mate

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
Cheers mate, I've rang and sent him a text so hopefully here back!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.