Short Notice Aircon Regas Group Buy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
OK guys and girls, I have Chris who does aircon regasing hopefully hooking up with me tomorrow night at our garage (NI Vans Laurelvale/Tandragee) to regas 3 vehicles for me. I extend an open invitation to anyone requiring an aircon regas for the upcoming hotter weather to meet at our premises tomorrow night at 8:30pm price will be numbers dependent but is usually around £30-£35. Add your name below only if you are a definite candidate also include type of vehicle. Short notice I know but great value

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
How long does this take? I could be interested but have to lift the wee lass from her GFS group around then.

Honda CR-V, noticed the air con wasn't blowing very cold at all a few days ago when the sun started to shine again.......

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Have used Chris in the past and he is very good
typical time is usually around 30 mins or so to be refilled.

Whereabouts are you @Wild Thing ... i have a thing to go to beforehand so not sure if i will be there but will try!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.