Should I Mod My Car?

Should I Mod My 1989 Aerodeck Accord Exi??

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

barneydher

Well im unsure as to wether or not i should max my car. Iv got a 1989 honda Aerodeck Accord 2.0ltr EXi, is got 148'000 miles on it. Its passed mot and is running fine. Would i be stupid putting money into the car because of its age? Its a fast car,and would look great when finished but i was just wondering what you guys think would be the best idea?cheers-brendo
(heres a few pics of how she would look when finished)

aerodeck_002.jpg

aerodeck_003.jpg

aerodeck_004.jpg

aerodeck_005.jpg

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
yes, u only live once after all. My car goes like *** all, and will be worth *** all in a year or two but ill still be stickin my £££ into it till i get rid of it :lol:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
well wot does the car in question look like?

ive never seen one of these done up and to be honest never heard of the car b4 u introduced urself to rms

if u have the money and the will i say go for it :laughing:

Dermot

Yes.... Be different ;-)

I also love Estate cars ... Always wanted one, I think they look Class, done up (If done right)... Just no stickers, Isopon or Fibreglass and you cant go wrong!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
they are a rare car - like i said b4 i hadnt heard of one till he mentioned it first time he posted!

Spoony

RMS Regular
Yes go for it!!
It would look the nuts modded,just no bonnet vent and no tacky graphics and ur on a winner lad!!! :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.