Show for Enzo - Sunday 27th November 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuarti

RMS Regular
IMG_1228.PNG
Just to let you all know 'Ferret' off the site is having a fundraiser on Sunday 27 November 2016 for his friends son Enzo

Details are as per the flyer, good cause So just putting this up for anyone who might fancy it. These are the only details I have. Should be a good day and importantly the money will be well used.

mmc01

RMS Regular
Will be heading up, will be sure to bring something tasty along to the day. Not a car show fan but this is a good cause

Reactions: WSM

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I'm going to take the 740 to this, simply because its on my door step and it's a great cause, if the V70 is tidied up I may take it too, or I may just take it for the additional support for the cause.
Davy's bikes is also running a raffle to win a new scooter with all proceeds being donated to the cause.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
What did you buyback,I missed this .seen you talking about addictive anti-lag .sounds good whatever it's on lol.
Waiting on bumper, bonnet an spoiler coming for my r34 skyline
Not so much buyback but for years I wanted a 4 door skyline, now I got one :laughing:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Tesco Springhill, just at the end of the Belfast-Bangor carriageway, on the Old Belfast Road. Not sure on the allocation of spaces, I assumed you just turned up. :confounded:

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
Is this being held outside

Or is there underground car parking ?

Sorry for Q's but never been before

Thanks

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Sorry everyone not on here as much . Yes it's underground we have a total of 471 spaces which by the time we allow extra space per car should equate to around 300 ish cars . There's already over 250 confirmed cars lots of high end stuff ferarris gtrs etc aswell as most ni jap clubs bmw club . Hopefully see everyone there the ballot list is brilliant all show cars paying will receive a present and ballot ticket on arrival

Thanks for everyone's support

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Friend of mine is showing his Chrysler 300c SRT8 6.1 Hemi. Wanted me to convoy him in mine, Unfortunately its sick at the mo, front suspension on the 300c is made of moist milk chocolate ffs. Good luck and raise loads!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.