Show for Enzo - Sunday 27th November 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Show car entry is at 10:30, what time is it open to the public? might take a scoot down. How much for spectators?

OZ10

RMS Regular
Show car entry is at 10:30, what time is it open to the public? might take a scoot down. How much for spectators?
Spectators from 12 as far as I know. Free to spectators but they encourage supporting the ballot which has great prizes. Think it's £2 a ticket

mmc01

RMS Regular
Called in for an hour. Car was bogging so just fired it in at the entrance. Some nice cars there. Loved the gt3 Porsche.

warren

RMS Photographer
I thought that was an astounding show. Some properly nice stuff

All photos available on my website here - Ultimate Automotive 2016

Or my Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/wr6moto/

DSC_1643.jpg

DSC_1667.jpg

DSC_1624.jpg

DSC_1635.jpg

DSC_1631.jpg

DSC_1554.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

DSC_1568.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_1595.jpg

All photos available on my website here - Ultimate Automotive 2016

Or my Facebook here - WR6MOTO Photography | Facebook

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Sounds like it was a fantastic show ! Would like to see more of that M5 if anyone has pics and who was the absolute legend with the Bentley ?

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Wow that looked like a superb show, again I read about when it's over(n)

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Yes.

Have you closed your FB account ? Just went to tag you and you seen to be gone.

That Bentley was spectacular. It had to be concourse and the attention to detail was second to none :grinning:

I've blocked all holden men :p

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Was great to see such a good turn out and support for such an important cause, and well done Nigel for organising it, even saw him litter picking near the end of the day with a black bin liner! Can't wait to hear how much it raised!.
I think @Paul RS owes many apologies for those who attended and then left with migraines from the noises that aul Ford made, it's still resonating in my head.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Was great to see such a good turn out and support for such an important cause, and well done Nigel for organising it, even saw him litter picking near the end of the day with a black bin liner! Can't wait to hear how much it raised!.
I think @Paul RS owes many apologies for those who attended and then left with migraines from the noises that aul Ford made, it's still resonating in my head.

You love it :p

Accord was looking well!

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Had to laugh when the n/a subaru was trying to get pops going and the cossie just lit up, feck me she's a loud one lol

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
great day :grinning:
great place to have a car show, all year round too

thanks to the organiser and all who helped etc, was a fantastic show

some stunning cars there

thanks to the burger people, they know how to make a burger :laughing: not the usual basic burger you get, bun slap meat bun :worried:
lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions and radish sauce, hmmm hmmmm

OZ10

RMS Regular
Just seen on Facebook £4043 raised today alone. Don't think that's including the £1000 donation mentioned above either. Great to see for a good cause

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.