Show for Enzo - Sunday 27th November 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Today saw a huge turnout of motoring enthusiasts at Bangor's Tesco Springhill underground car park in aid of raising some much needed funds for young Enzo, a local kid sadly diagnosed with life-limiting Muscular Distrophy.

Enzo's family and friends are well known in the petrolhead community here and running a fund raising car show gave us all a chance to turn up and show our support. (Read the Full Article Here)

Thanks to @warren for the photos

Read the Entire Article Here

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
On the RMS Blog: Today saw a huge turnout of motoring enthusiasts at Bangor's Tesco Springhill underground car park in aid of raising some much needed funds for young Enzo, a local kid sadly diagnosed with life-limiting Muscular Distrophy.

Enzo's family and friends are well known in the petrolhead community here and running a fund raising car show gave us all a chance to turn up and show our support. (Read the Full Article Here)

Thanks to @warren for the photos

Read the Entire Article Here
That won't open for me @Cooper ?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Well done to all those who organised the event, a fantastic turn out and great venue for it. The range of motors at it definitely appeal to everyone and was a great method of raising funds for the medical treatment. Also must say, fair play to Tesco for allowing the use of their car park, and for @ferrett and whoever else managed to pull that off.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Great wee show this and for a great cause! Fantastic amount of money raised for young Enzo and great to see so many awesome cars there :grinning:

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
dsc_1568-jpg.130803

Love seeing pic's of my car from other people!!

This was a great well run show, one of the best I've been too, and the support was amazing, defo going a long way to helping this wee man get the trails he needs!!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Have to say its looks like a great turnout ... and as said above a great cause! Im sure he had a blast looking at all the cars on display. (y)(y)(y)

markyy

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 m5
£5040 raised from sundays event alone
close to £6000 for an entertainment my dad and myself had on the fri night
£2500 of donations to his make a wish fund
The help from the car people for both events has been unreal thanks to each and everyone who made the effort to come and support in any way at all on behalf of Enzo, Hayley and myself

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.