Sick smell in child seat

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Well, the smell seems to be gone today 🤞🏼

Foamed (Anachems, if you want to know), power hosed then all the water blown out with a car drier. There is still the faintest of smells, but you really have to get your nose into the seat.

Good blast of Febreeze now and your laughing 👍👍

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I really really really hate to say this but in 2 years and 8 months my back seat has been boke free. Back seat will be swimming in it now and have to hose the back of the car out tomorrow. Have to wash the piss out of his chair every couple of months though 🤣

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
How could ya keep a good car with weans/ weins, I guess this is why so many of you run a cheap daily and a toy.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
How could ya keep a good car with weans/ weins, I guess this is why so many of you run a cheap daily and a toy.
I keep it good from the b pillar forwards 🤣 b pillar back gets a wet vac once it either smells or is annoying me.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS

Always spec leather..

Our family Cayenne will be getting run into the ground until my 3 learn some manners 😅

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Well, the smell seems to be gone today 🤞🏼

Foamed (Anachems, if you want to know), power hosed then all the water blown out with a car drier. There is still the faintest of smells, but you really have to get your nose into the seat.
Works every time 🤣

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
🤣🤣🤣
3B669D49-7185-4DB2-A784-42B990047C7C.jpeg

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Thread detour - Any recommendations for eliminating spilt milk. Neighbour had a milk leak over the back seats in their one year old Mercedes GL , perforated leather. Tried smoke bomb etc, but I reckon like above, it's gonna need dismantled and then a soaking in something.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Thread detour - Any recommendations for eliminating spilt milk. Neighbour had a milk leak over the back seats in their one year old Mercedes GL , perforated leather. Tried smoke bomb etc, but I reckon like above, it's gonna need dismantled and then a soaking in something.
Enzymes? I know @Big Pimp sells them but I don't know if it would work for that application.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Something like Bio Brisk sprayed onto it would possibly work, its designed to kill the enzymes that create the smell, but needs to be able to get into the foam underneath.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
As above, Anachem zygest is good gear if you can get it directly on the issue.

If you’re near Bangor I have some (y)