SIGMA EX 10-20mm F/4.0-5.6 HSM DC EX Lens - CANON EF FIT

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
In the desparate quest to get the Clio fixed I am having to sell this :worried:

This lens has been absolutely flawless in its performance and the images it produces are astounding

The focus is fast and the angle of view is super useful, especially indoors or landscapes.

The item is in its original box but i just cannot find the lens cap or the hood for some reason yet I have pulled the place apart :/

The glass is in absolutely great order showing no dust, marks or signs of fungus in any way.

The lens body itself shows very light signs of use, no major marks. It is really in lovely order and I honest to god wouldn't be selling any of this if i really didn't need to.

£160

20190923_233457.jpg 20190923_233509.jpg 20190923_233531.jpg 20190923_233548.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
In the desparate quest to get the Clio fixed I am having to sell this :worried:

This lens has been absolutely flawless in its performance and the images it produces are astounding

The focus is fast and the angle of view is super useful, especially indoors or landscapes.

The item is in its original box but i just cannot find the lens cap or the hood for some reason yet I have pulled the place apart :/

The glass is in absolutely great order showing no dust, marks or signs of fungus in any way.

The lens body itself shows very light signs of use, no major marks. It is really in lovely order and I honest to god wouldn't be selling any of this if i really didn't need to.

£160

View attachment 253422View attachment 253423View attachment 253424View attachment 253425
I sold one of these fairly recently. The trade in camera places were offering decent money for them, worth a shot if you can’t sell it.