Sign of Normality as Trackskills Track Days Return to Kirkistown

Cro

RMS Regular
Drives
GT-R
I assume Tony isn’t on much anymore, if anyone has a contact for him could they send him the direction of his pm’s please

Looked a cracking day with great selection

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I assume Tony isn’t on much anymore, if anyone has a contact for him could they send him the direction of his pm’s please

Looked a cracking day with great selection
Hi Cro Andy told me on Facebook you were looking me but when I signed in my message folder was full so think you need to send it again mate. 😎.

Reactions: Cro

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
Tiger B6 ZX9R
That's my brothers Fiesta ST180 with a bit of work done to it.... it's still his every day road car too. He'd know his way around Kirkistown alright though, he won the Fiesta Zetec championship a couple of years in a row

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
I don't feel so bad now Paul lol..although I had an awful day in the Subaru with boost clips constantly going (now sorted i hope) when i was pulling ok he was just behind me and very good in corners and braking. must be around 240bhp+
see how it goes this weekend

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
Tiger B6 ZX9R
I don't feel so bad now Paul lol..although I had an awful day in the Subaru with boost clips constantly going (now sorted i hope) when i was pulling ok he was just behind me and very good in corners and braking. must be around 240bhp+
see how it goes this weekend
Not sure it's ever been on the rollers so I'd be completely guessing but I'd say you're not far off.