Sign of Normality as Trackskills Track Days Return to Kirkistown

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
See the blog feature on this - Forget idling in line at a McDonald's drive-through, or standing in the rain along with dozens of others to get the last inflatable spa from Homebase. As the lockdown brought on by the coronavirus outbreak eases, the only queue you want to be in, is the pit lane at your local race circuit. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Cro

RMS Regular
I assume Tony isn’t on much anymore, if anyone has a contact for him could they send him the direction of his pm’s please

Looked a cracking day with great selection

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I assume Tony isn’t on much anymore, if anyone has a contact for him could they send him the direction of his pm’s please

Looked a cracking day with great selection

Hi Cro Andy told me on Facebook you were looking me but when I signed in my message folder was full so think you need to send it again mate. 😎.

Reactions: Cro

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
That's my brothers Fiesta ST180 with a bit of work done to it.... it's still his every day road car too. He'd know his way around Kirkistown alright though, he won the Fiesta Zetec championship a couple of years in a row

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
I don't feel so bad now Paul lol..although I had an awful day in the Subaru with boost clips constantly going (now sorted i hope) when i was pulling ok he was just behind me and very good in corners and braking. must be around 240bhp+
see how it goes this weekend

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I don't feel so bad now Paul lol..although I had an awful day in the Subaru with boost clips constantly going (now sorted i hope) when i was pulling ok he was just behind me and very good in corners and braking. must be around 240bhp+
see how it goes this weekend

Not sure it's ever been on the rollers so I'd be completely guessing but I'd say you're not far off.

pablo

RMS Moderator
couple of weeks ago? Aye I was there. Didnt find out about this one until yesterday so wont be ready. car in bits