Silver Passat - Images

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Well yet again I didn't get a chance for a full detail. Woke up sunday morning to dry but very dull day. Chanced my arm and got out gave it a foaming through the pressure washer, two bucket with schmitt with some #00 megs hi tech wash.

Clayed with sonus green/grey combo then given some clearkote vanilla moose wax followed by a coat of CG's Factory Sealent. Wanted to get a coat of XXX wax on but the weather was closing in.

Trim done with Gold Class trim detailer and tyres with megs endurance. Glass with AG fast glass.

Hopefully next week the weather allows me a chance to get it machined as I dont want to go on living the swirl hiding lie anymore. :lol:

DSC_0009small.jpg

DSC_0017small.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0027small.jpg

Ruth

RMS Regular
nice job! shame it rained :worried: silver can be hard to get a nice finish on but that looks good. beading looks funky in 2nd and 3rd pics

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
yeah silvers a *******! although it still looks very clean. Look forward to seeing XXX on it!

brisa

RMS Regular
OP
brisa
Drives
eunos roadster \
Cheers, hopefully get acoat of xxx on it tomorrow, will post up some nice pictures if the weather stays well tomorrow.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.