simple all in one polish/wax

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
i currently wash (2bucket with zipwax + wool mitt thing)

Dry (chamois)

autoglym deep resin

then autoglym lifeshine (now and then, trade only stuff i believe?)

want to try poorboys as every1 makes such a fuss over them. from what i can tell the 'Polish With Carnauba' is the closest match to the deep resin (or not?)

what else would people recommend ? for a basic wash, dry, polish ...

thanks

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
and nattys paste ... i have seen this come up alot. is this similar ? being called paste it sounds like alot more hard work putting on and taking off ..... is it honestly worth it over poorboys polish with carr. ? last longer / deeper shine ?

thanks again

tim

RMS Regular
mate give us a ring and call up somenite and i'll show u the stuff. lol and you can also laugh my bros new car

tim

RMS Regular
its an mr2 lol but not like yours

yeh mate, still got the pc, too much to list but most of the poor boys and also megs and some autoglym trade stuff

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
I got that Poorboys EXP sealant, was doing the Golf the other day then put the EXP over the top of it and left it an hour, made some difference.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
what did you do exactly wingnut ?

what products did you get ?

its hard to tell , ther so many different polishes/pastes/sealents/ssr's ............

i just want a polish/wax like autoglym, liquid gold etc.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
What colour is your car? For dark cars, I use Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine polish, then Poorboys EX-P Sealant, then Poorboys Natty's Blue wax. The Natty's blue particularly brings it up a treat

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
its navy/green - lol

i only want an all-in-one solution.

i rarely have time to wash/dry/wax a car .... let alone 3-4 wax/sealents/paste coats. . . . especially coming into the bad weather.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
I think you mean Autoglym Deep Shine? If so its the same as Autoglym Trade Supreme Polish and you won't find better imo

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
autoglym super resin i mean.

and sometimes autoglym lifeshine (trade only) - shes the stuff. ... leave her on for 20 minutes :grinning:

Baz C

Banned
mix bottle up of half super resin and half extra gloss protection, if you want quick and easy

Baz C

Banned
neilson liquid gold? it has a light cut and abit of carnauba wax, its good all in one stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.