Simply Sideways Tullow Car Show 05

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Damo

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 M5
D and H events announce THE TULLOW CAR SHOW on sat 5th [5pm to 10pm] and sun 6th[12-6] of march. action will include displays from Steer from the rear ,Opposite lock and cars from the D1 drift series. .Flush Bus and Modified Motors will cover the event and along with Irelands top modified car shops, this is surely one not to miss in the 110x40m arena.some of the competitions include Show and Shine. to enter in either is FREE. also SEPERATE after show party in Saints and Sinners nightclub in Carlow.Modified Motors will run Show and Shine competition.entrance fee will be 20euro at the gate. to enter a car in either show and shine etc CONTACT 353876922879 OR JDOYLE@dh-events.com with name reg no and contact no THANK YOU

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
just so ya know i just been told its been decided that its free to enter a car into the show and shine and there is a 500euro top prize to car of the show decided by modified motors

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
BTTT this event is next week. Show and Shine car entry is free . Anyone heading down to it?

Andy

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
and well diff diff.....think people be mad not to go down....inddor show so the weather aint a problem and its first proper one of the year!!

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
Max said:
think i might head down to this unless McB stops twisting my arm :roll:
dont forget your cameera :cry:

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
ohhh Must head down to this... Must enteer the carlton 4 some Abuse...

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
U Bunch Of Gays around Here Recon U Just land and enter But I am assuming They r wrong...

Damo

RMS Regular
OP
Damo
Drives
E60 M5
no ya cant enter on the day people....its just display based is all.....

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
im heading down for the 2 days. entering show and shine. there r a few of us heading down from ards on saturday morning, if anyone wants 2 join the convoy u r more than welcome.

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
good show, went really well, location was superb due to its size, just a pity about the dust. i was pleased to get into the final three in the show and shine. well done to buff, opposite lock and steer from the rear for a good show, pity u disappeared in the dust every now and then.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I heard it wasn't a bad event bar extreme amounts of dust! I'll hopefully have some photos tonight.

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.