six years, 6 fecking years

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
6 years i will never get back lol. and yes iv said its finished before but it is now, the new brakes seen to that so before the white stuff falls iv had a few cold but fun days out and about giving it a few runs...

yes for me it has been worth it.

happy 6th birthday Dori ya money wasting b@stard.

Cc9uE57.jpg

2vXTvJN.jpg

uNCIJzA.jpg

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I have no idea what this is. Real mystery thread. All I know is a mate had his build in street fighter magazine and it had a Spondon frame who are sadly no longer trading. He reckoned it was the best frame on earth

*Edit - he was also a cock

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Damn. That looks amazing!

Could you put a 90 on the rear brake banjo and it would maybe tuck the line up a bit more

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
I have no idea what this is. Real mystery thread. All I know is a mate had his build in street fighter magazine and it had a Spondon frame who are sadly no longer trading. He reckoned it was the best frame on earth

*Edit - he was also a cock
you are looking at 1 of six BSB race bikes that Honda Britain had made back in the late 90s using spondon frames and mori tuned engines that i found as a wreck and built back to what you see now and i regd it for road use.
Damn. That looks amazing!

Could you put a 90 on the rear brake banjo and it would maybe tuck the line up a bit more
dam you man lol. ok its finished apart from the rear brake line

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
Hold on while i eat my hat. it wasnt finished i lied......... but it is now. i removed the front dymag and stored it away, its just getting to old to trust at least when my ass is sitting on top of it..

now its finished.

MBJu5XZ.jpg

JSFWEVI.jpg

i may change the white and go back to a red front but il see if it grows on me