Skerries fatality

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Another tragic day in road racing, one of the true gents of any paddock. Honestly lost for words here. R.I.P William Dunlop

IMG-20180707-WA0003.jpg

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Niece has just told me, cant believe it , truly devastating news for his wife n children and family.
R.i.p

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Its terrible news, and only a few months off expecting their second child. I met him a few times and he was the quietest most humble person I’ve met for being from such a well recognised family and through his success.

He wasn’t interested in the fame, he just wanted to race. Very sad

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
road racing is so good yet at times like this, it's an awful sport. RIP william and thanks for the memories. condolences to his family.

Ghost

RMS Regular
So sorry for his family. A legacy of heroes and all dying for a sport they worshipped.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
I feel like i've lost a friend, only spoke to him a handful of times over the years. But thats the kind of fella he was

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I feel like i've lost a friend, only spoke to him a handful of times over the years. But thats the kind of fella he was
My great uncle felt the same when joey died they ran about together in there youth.
Heartbreaking for the whole Dunlop family. Sitting here talking with brother and we just cant believe it :worried: