Skoda Fabia VRS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
So the Parrot **** itself and the blue box gave up :worried:

Last night I started finally righting something that I've rued since I put them on the car almost three years ago. Horrible Ebay knock off badges.

So i'm replacing them with some OE badges from the facelift Fabia.

$T2eC16RHJGYE9nooh8!TBR6sgr,fqw~~60_58.JPG

And centre caps to match as I never ordered any after I re-furbed the wheels!

$_58.JPG

And the cost of all this shineyness?

NATHIN! I traded in all my nectar points on eBay haha!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Good luck with sale. Someone will be getting a very well cared for wee motor. Mine will be hitting the classifieds shortly too.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Bit of a bump of my own thread here, but does anyone on here own it now? Spied it in Belfast the other week with some LED numberplate lights in, the chap i sold it too has most certainly moved it on, but just nice to see its still being loved!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Bit of a bump of my own thread here, but does anyone on here own it now? Spied it in Belfast the other week with some LED numberplate lights in, the chap i sold it too has most certainly moved it on, but just nice to see its still being loved!

No help on your search, but at least yours is being loved. Last I heard of mine, someone had tried to break into it (n) and apparently was at dubshed with a perfect square of dirt on the door with "dubshed" written on it :worried:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
No help on your search, but at least yours is being loved. Last I heard of mine, someone had tried to break into it (n) and apparently was at dubshed with a perfect square of dirt on the door with "dubshed" written on it :worried:

Oh i seen that one, it was looking very rough around the edges :worried:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Oh i seen that one, it was looking very rough around the edges :worried:

Yes my mate was up on the Saturday and had told me about it and I went up on the Sunday but didn't see it about, which is probably a good thing as would have been sad to see it if it was in bad shape.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.