Skoda Octavia Scout TDI

warren

RMS Photographer
Having a strange urge for one of these, probably only looking to spend a max of £5k.

Open to all colours and miles (within reason) so long as it’s in decent condition.

Just interested to see if there’s any around! Seems a rare one to find!

Thanks!

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Having a strange urge for one of these, probably only looking to spend a max of £5k.

Open to all colours and miles (within reason) so long as it’s in decent condition.

Just interested to see if there’s any around! Seems a rare one to find!

Thanks!

Yep, I have one…2011 mkII facelift model, grey, 2.0TDi and 6spd manual - I do however need to find a replacement before I can let it go really…but I’ve been saying that for about a year now!

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
What's your civic bud..?
My current beater lol
2007 2.2 i-CTDi Sport 5dr. 140k. Got pads all round for MOT and front drop links. Also got a thermostat. Needs a service and front anti roll bar bushes. If some offered good money (£1500ish) I'd be tempted to let it go but it was hard to find this and I've been watching the classifieds and there's nothing out there to replace it with. Compared to the Skoda it's using half as much fuel so its paying for itself just by using it! Computer showing 47mpg currently.
Screenshot_20211105-150852_Gumtree.jpg

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Ah cheers mate. I'm after a civic for the wife at the min but am looking something a bit fresher. Thanks anyway 👍

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Yep, I have one…2011 mkII facelift model, grey, 2.0TDi and 6spd manual - I do however need to find a replacement before I can let it go really…but I’ve been saying that for about a year now!
Have you any photos and more details of it? Miles/recent work etc.

I know your not looking to sell it just yet but it’s food for thought :laughing:

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
A friend bought two recently for his business, ex police cars from England. Good miles and from memory about 5k each

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
A friend bought two recently for his business, ex police cars from England. Good miles and from memory about 5k each
Yeah theres a good load of them on ebay, have done a few fly or die missions to the mainland in the past, for something probably older and higher miles i thought it would be good to ask locally first so i can have a look at it before commiting!