Skoda Octavia vRS TDI 240bhp

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
the dome ones or the smaller square ones? dome ones from banggood.com and the square ones came with the blackvue dashcam.

Last edited:

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
more sound proofing, should be good for another inch drop when i'm done with all the extra weight. going to need a bigger turbo :p

nearside_door.jpg

Last edited:

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
I had a few issues with an aftermarket grill and oxidation. Couldnt get anything to shift the discolouration including Solution Finish. I tried ACRYL Quixx plastic polish with great results, id definitely recommend it. I got mirror finish results on the door posts too.

very labour intensive but the results are brilliant.

quixx2.jpg

quixx.jpg

-Pete-

RMS Regular
im getting the eagle f1 as5's fitted on monday as I couldn't get the 4s in 17" and the eagles were meant to be better in the wet anyway and a bit cheaper. any complaints with the as3's apart from their rate of wear?

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
im getting the eagle f1 as5's fitted on monday as I couldn't get the 4s in 17" and the eagles were meant to be better in the wet anyway and a bit cheaper. any complaints with the as3's apart from their rate of wear?

no none at all, plenty of grip, wet and dry and were ok in the snow as well. I did notice a lot of rear tyre wear on the inner edge which is a symptom of the MQB platform anyway.

Dado

Drives
Superb 3
Hello,
Could u please make a tutorial on how the hell did u enable all apps from phone on android auto? :grinning:

Regards...

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
Hello,
Could u please make a tutorial on how the hell did u enable all apps from phone on android auto? :grinning:

Regards...

it depends on the phone and version of google app store you have, the newest phones wont work as the knox security blocks the app that mirrors your phone. I use an S5 rooted with a new ROM so have all the latest apps. ill point you to the thread, let me find it...

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
I have an OnePlus 5 not rooted... Is it posible with it?
sorry i dont think it will work with that phone. the thread is here...

Dado

Drives
Superb 3
Thanks. As Im a stranger to this things, 200 messages of this stuff doesn't ring any bells to me at all... :grinning: First of all:
is it nesesary for the phone to be rooted?
Is it needed for the phone to have MirrorLink as mine doesn't have it?
Do you need a coding software like VCDS to do this?

61_Vert

RMS Regular
OP
61_Vert
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
Thanks. As Im a stranger to this things, 200 messages of this stuff doesn't ring any bells to me at all... :grinning: First of all:

is it necessary for the phone to be rooted?
yes

Is it needed for the phone to have MirrorLink as mine doesn't have it?
it needs android auto not mirror link

Do you need a coding software like VCDS to do this?
no but you do need a stereo with AA capability