Skyline/200sx/s15 spec r wanted

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
as title... looking another car to have a bit of fun with for the odd weekend.

I know they've increased in price but not willing to pay over the odds for a high miler rust pit.

If anyone has a lead to a decent car please let me know.

Not looking gtr as I want a rwd only,

Cheers
Joe

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I'd suggest a GTR and fit a 4WD controller if you want a RWD bias. You'll be glad of the 4WD at some point. Just make sure it's not been a garage queen or you'll have your heart broke

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Problem is none of these cars are a few grand. A bit of low money fun and games. You get very very little for less than 10g now. A clean genuine car is proper rocking horse poo now.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Unfortunately your right £10k is a push to get something half decent.

Well that's what they're advertised for, whether or not they're selling is another

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
What's the details on your 4dr?

Sounds over my budget for what I wana spend on a second weekend car lol

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
What's the details on your 4dr?

Sounds over my budget for what I wana spend on a second weekend car lol

Well, just for reference. I’ve spent guts of 9 grand on it this year

1999 factory rb25det neo manual. Factory HID headlights. Tein coilovers. Turbo back hks exhaust. Decat. Ram air filter. Hks boost evc6 boost controller. Innovate wideband. R35 gtr 570cc injectors. Walbro fuel pump. Front mount intercooler. Garrett gtx3076 .83 gen2 v band, 6 boost manifold, turbosmart wastegate with screamer. Link g4 ecu with map sensor and antilag by Bradley motorsport. Custom pipe work and braided hoses. Xtreme paddle clutch. Brand new Rota pro R staggered 8.5 et30/9.5et35

Set to 1.3 bar making 492bhp, maxing the 570cc injectors. Will easily do 550bhp with larger injectors and 1.6 bar.

All the above plus Timing belt kit, water pump, gear oil and engine oil done 1000 miles ago.

Recent compression test by Bradley shows perfect readings across all 6 cylinders.

Full interior trim in very good condition with all trim and over-carpets present, including boot carpets.

Accident free shell, completely straight, no rust. Original spot welds viewable on rear arch lips. Clean engine bay, slam panel, inner guards and strut tops.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Miles and most importantly price.

Pm if need be but sounds over my given budget lol

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
190k km or so. Can’t remember. Price, absolutely no idea. Have not thought about selling to decide, your welcome to look at it. I chop and change far to often is all,

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
I can vouch for eagers 34 as the cleanest shell ive seen in many,many years.shell ,interior is perfect. Ive had 7 skylines so know where to look etc lol

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Save your money on a rusty one and buy something from Japan which is N/A then convert it to either another SR20DET or else something funky.

To give you some scope on the sort of stuff you can get from Japan - This is my own S15 bought last year, off my head it cost around £3000 to my door. Prices have got a little more since then but it is still the cheapest bang for your buck way to own one.

VcsENUY.jpg

j9AZtsO.jpg

3C2T2bN.jpg

And then with some work its now turbo and a few modifications.

CTj3gVx.jpg

9BlJVKv.jpg

TjO9MN7.jpg

ECwavRw.jpg

If you are on Facebook message Alan McCrory from Import Wizards and have him find you something, he is fantastic to deal with and easy to pay, he will talk you through the whole process. If you have any questions about anything you can drop me a message.