Smaller Prizes- Have your say, What do YOU want to see? :)

KevM

RMS Regular
The like, share, tag for free entry, gets the posts out there too. I suppose at these early stages, its just about plugging away, persevering and getting a name for yourselves. Everything seems in place for a successful raffle business!

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
The like, share, tag for free entry, gets the posts out there too. I suppose at these early stages, its just about plugging away, persevering and getting a name for yourselves. Everything seems in place for a successful raffle business!
I'm very pleased with the progress so far being honest, we haven't been live 1month yet! We are building up our own wee following so far and soon be putting out more and more, Rome wasn't built in a day :grinning: Gives me time to learn it as well, there is a lot more to the competitions than people think, and between sourcing/prepping stock, social media, the website etc theres alot to it

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
972EFFE6-0490-4F70-9641-CD0EFFA61D05.png
532377A3-2695-4CB5-8B30-BFB680D7703E.png

gadgets, gadgets, gadgets.
I’ve threw a few pound at these types of things, TVs etc are ok but be a bit differen
Expensive items that make life easier for the lazy man, robo lawnmower, robo hoover, home security systems.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
I also think instead of providing a stock image of the prize that having a photo of the actual item knowing that you have the item in hand makes me more likely to buy a ticket.
I have all the items for the bundles but stock photos look alot fancier than camera pics. But I had thought of genuine photos as well

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Toolboxes/Rollcabs ( decent, not crap )
Power tools, good power washers ?
The smaller vehicle lifts, portable.
1000 litres of red ( or deal for 1000 litres of heating oil )
set of 4 high end tyres ? some sort of voucher setup.
Laptop ? Cameras ? Drone ?

colin84

RMS Regular
Power tool bundles - R kings had a DeWalt set that sold out in 7 mins yesterday.

Car cleaning set - maybe inc wet vac, power washer etc.

Premium tyres + Alignment package

Good Petrol power washers

Van's - Caddy etc, but I think any nice van, there is always people wanting a van, or wanting to upgrade.

TV & sound bar

Prefab garage

Detailing/dent repair package

Fitted CCTV bundle

Weekend breaks

Summer family holidays

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
A big Anachem bundle would go down well I'd say.

The total cleaning kit, wheel woollies, bucket and drying towel. Something like £3 ticket and 100 entries.

Would sell out very quick on here I'd say.