Smashed the clio :(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Coming home from cookstown last nite, Came into a cornor to fast (about 60mph stupid i know), went into a speed wobble,hit a grass bank and rolled the car into a field and landed on the roof. Had 3 friends in with me and had to kick threw the windows to get out but everyone has got away with minor cuts and bruses. Pure gutted but thank god everyone was ok.... Hope this will make yous all think about speeding

Heres some pics of the wreck :worried:

Dermot

Unlucky Mate... Atleast everyone walked away from it... Bet you'll be sore for a few days... Did the cops land on the scene?

SeanM86

RMS Regular
OP
SeanM86
Drives
Clio 182
Dont know yet slinky. Wont be gettin another car for a while atm. Probo another clio cause there a stong wee car. Feels so bad to think of what could have happened.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
well the wheels look in good shape anyway and I'm sure someone will want a set of clio headlights, lol

does your insurance know about your mods?

SeanM86

RMS Regular
OP
SeanM86
Drives
Clio 182
No point in claimin of the insurance since its dear enough atm since it had the mods covered.... I think I'll just strip the car and sell whatever i can since it a total wreck. Not worth the hassel goin through insurance.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Hmmmm you are all very lucky ... did you not just pass your test recently? :?:

SeanM86

RMS Regular
OP
SeanM86
Drives
Clio 182
yeah that was my car miniator :worried: and i did just get the test so thats why my insurance is so high atm.... Im just happy that everyone was alrite

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
yeah thought it was u, and was thinking "thats not a bad clio" ,parked up opposite u for a while!

at least u dont have to live with the guilt of seriously hurting someone or worse...

Gemma

RMS Regular
omg,im glad ur ok
r u gona take anything of it like the skirts and back bumper coz theres nothing wrong them i dont think

Dermot

Gemma said:
r u gona take anything of it like the skirts and back bumper coz theres nothing wrong them i dont think

I would think hes gonna leave them on the car Jemma and just get it crushed as it is :p ...lol

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
nasty one mate! glad ur ok, in the 1st pic i looked at it and thought ''this has to be a photoshop joke''

SeanM86

RMS Regular
OP
SeanM86
Drives
Clio 182
lol at dermot. Not a panel on the car wasnt dented... tho the back bumper and all the lights were ok :p

merlin

RMS Regular
clio_styling said:
Coming home from cookstown last nite, Came into a cornor to fast (about 60mph stupid i know), went into a speed wobble and rolled the car into a field and landed on the roof.

**** one mate, glad you and the passengers are ok. At least you have the balls to admit you were going too fast, probably don't want to hear this right now but it's a lesson you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Mark

Gemma

RMS Regular
but it looks horrible spelt with a J imo

i know non of u r gona believe me but that second pic,i have seen it b4,i remember having a dream the other week and in it,a red smashed up car was on the back of the lorry and it looked exactly like the ur one clio styling.i didnt dream about u crashing it,i just saw that view of ur car and then i went back to dreaming about something else :confounded:

right ok,u can rip the p*ss outa me now but i aint joking about!!

Dermot

clio_styling said:
lol at dermot. Not a panel on the car wasnt dented... tho the back bumper and all the lights were ok :p

Yeah but the cars worth nothing in parts.... I wrecked mine this day last week... I could get £2K Back out of breaking it... But I'd rather Reshell it, even if it costs me a grand to Reshell it and its only worth 2K when im finished, i'll be happy cause I love'd' that car... Im just gonna build it better than before :grinning:

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
as long as ur alrite lad thats the main thing
u can always get a new car

damn lucky ur all ok

BJ

Banned
Good to see the TV adverts about kids speeding has been taken note of! :x

Glad you didn't kill your mates but I've no sympathy whatsoever that you've wrecked what looks like a crackin wee first car!

Did it never occur to you to drive sensibly to get your mates home safe?

Hope you get done for dangerous driving and are off the road for a year till you mature a bit!

Porter

RMS Regular
to be honest, the engine and all is fine by the looks of things, a reshell might be a good idea,

glad eveyones alright,

fairky shakes u up i bet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.