Smashed the clio :(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dermot

Mel said:
obviously you are spoilt rotten if you can afford not to put it through the insurance.

Wha?? where did that come out of... Maybe he just has sense?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Dermot said:
Mel said:
obviously you are spoilt rotten if you can afford not to put it through the insurance.

Wha?? where did that come out of... Maybe he just has sense?

or maybe he is spoilt rotten if he can afford a car like that and modify it while still on r plates then say he couldnt give a **** what he got for it

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
dirk diggler said:
holy ****! sorry to hear that mate.

at the end of the day BJ, you never know if he came round that corner at 40, 45mph etc he may still have got the speed wobble and crashed.

BJ is nearly as old as me, so I think he has a better idea of how to drive than you? :?:

SeanM86

RMS Regular
OP
SeanM86
Drives
Clio 182
To tell yous the truth. I bought the car of my bro nearly a year ago and Im still payin him of. All my money has been paid into the car. If it wasnt him i was buyin it of then i wouldnt have been able to afford it. So just leave it... As if i dont feel bad enough that i hit it and risked my friends lives. Never mind comin on hear and gettin slagged for it..

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
clio_lass said:
Sorry but i dont know how everyone on here who has ever driven can sit and whinge at him for speeding etc.

Yeah we all know it was wrong, especially him, but who can honestly put their hand up and say "yeah ive NEVER once went over the limit or acted the fool"?

Erm I never did it with a load of peeps in car or near the car! :roll: And I didn't go over 45 with R plates ... just in case my mother heard about it, and that was a fear worse than thought of having an accident!!! :confounded:hock:

Ruth

RMS Regular
rugrat said:
clio_lass said:
Sorry but i dont know how everyone on here who has ever driven can sit and whinge at him for speeding etc.

Yeah we all know it was wrong, especially him, but who can honestly put their hand up and say "yeah ive NEVER once went over the limit or acted the fool"?

Erm I never did it with a load of peeps in car or near the car! :roll: And I didn't go over 45 with R plates ... just in case my mother heard about it, and that was a fear worse than thought of having an accident!!! :confounded:hock:

well then i gotta say hats off to u and a lot of respect... :grinning:

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Sir Saxalot said:
I also look back and say 'Why the fook did i do that and do this?'

What like, Why did i try and turn that 90 degree turn on that scooter at 30mph whilst drunk ;)

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Fair play for posting it up mate and I'm glad noone was badly hurt.

Andy

kylep

RMS Regular
Drives
2009 BMW 320d
Well thats what insurance is for like and if police or anything were involved his insurance will be up the sh1tter neway.

Dermot

italianjob said:
my m8 had an accident the other day (car was written off) and 2 passengers have decided to claim off him

I take it the 2 lads will never be passenger in any car he ever gets in the future..
I could never do that on anyone, Not unless they had hit another car and the other passengers in the other car were claimin, then it wouldnt make any difference and I'd have to be genuinely hurt.. No-one has any luck with money they get from a false claim...

Karlos S14a

RMS Regular
they dont drive yet, they are brothers, and there was a 3rd passenger, who got hurt, cut chin, but thats all the injuries sustained between them, i mean he was the only 1 injured, and then the 2 who are are claimin are fine!!!? hey, they wont be gettin a lift off me

redeye

Well I hope you learned your lesson boyo

It so easily coulda been so much worse. Glad you and your mates walked away.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.