Very little use
All heads perfect condition
Life-time warranty
Largest flat head replaced under warranty and never used
Cost £240 last year
Only reason for sale is I have bought blue point ones in a carry case

looking £150.00

thanks
B40EC3DE-41FA-4B41-B700-99184CA30548.jpeg F3D5CEC4-37FA-48AC-9850-E52902144D45.jpeg CAFF6EAE-3D68-407F-A4C8-2089C81AB6E7.jpeg

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
@mark19

I could go down to £130 bottom line as they were 240 new, overpriced I know but we do these things some times :joy:

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
@IL I have a soft grip flexi headed ratchet, used 5 times and the bit to change direction has broke so it will also be for sale but I will get it fixed and get rid of it also,

I understand life time warranty but the issue is I don't work in the industry just hobby so having to chase a snap on rep to fix stuff is proving difficult and after waiting a month for a screw driver head I have decided to go cheaper and not be bothered with the hassle,

keeping all blue point stuff but screw drivers mainly as im afraid to use them lol

if they don't sell I will sell individually on ebay and recoup some loss

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Ah no worries, I have snap on ratchets already!

Agree on the agent tho, I've a few items needing replaced due to breakage.. trying to track down my local rep atm!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
If you’ve any Snap On tools, the only way to operate with the p***ks is to always owe them money. Failing that, you’ll never get the hold of them or see them when you need something. Mac Tools is no different.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
yeah it just became a pain in the arse where as any draper, teng or halfords stuff is easy to get sorted,

then again weirdly enough I have never broken anything other than snap on?