Snickers Workwear?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
Just wondering if you stock a range of snickers workwear? Need a new coat but would rather see them in the flesh

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
imop over priced

good stuff but 6 months down the line and a few washes not worth the money

RevT

RMS Regular
imop over priced

good stuff but 6 months down the line and a few washes not worth the money

I’ve tried Dunlop, TuffStuff and a few other brands and Snickers are the only ones that have lasted me well to be honest. What would you recommend?

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Nothing has as good as fit as snickers.
Mascot is getting close though.

They do have a range of snickers gear, I seen it recently when in store.

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
The trousers last well but the hoodies didn't last a tap and they shrunk everytime I washed them. Definitely wouldn't buy any more of those. Mind you last trousers I bought were site ones from screwfix. There in track for two years as well and aren't that scruffy

Ollie

RMS Regular
What's the going rate on a pair of these? Hard to beat sports direct Dunlops at £26.

My problem is I use glue at work and the trousers are covered in it and I have to throw them out after a few months.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
I get 2 years out of a pair of trousers....that's money very well spent in my opinion.

So you reckon the coats are no good then, or are you saying the whole brand is no good?

nah just the trousers

they always rip around the bag ffs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.