Snowfoamers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Depends a lot on which brand of foam you are using and how much product you are adding. Some need more solution than others.

Also a squirt of shampoo in the mix will give much thicker foam.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Depends a lot on which brand of foam you are using and how much product you are adding. Some need more solution than others.

Also a squirt of shampoo in the mix will give much thicker foam.
I have used anachem and orchard snowfoam and I then used a mix of shampoo also and still it wasn’t overly thick .it wasn’t soapy water but just a bit thicker would be perfect .

MarkM

RMS Regular
Got this delivered this week ,roughly 2 week delivery from China .only issue I have now it’s firted is that it has made absolutely no difference whatsoever lol.back to the start again ,”any idea why my foam is not thick” 😂👍

How old is your gun? Mine was getting watery, stripped it down to get the gauze out and left it all in a de-scaler for 15 mins, rinsed, put back together and it did this....
E1755569-C026-4D57-9E61-A8938ED3FCD5.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I bought one of these and I am really struggling to take off the last bit which holds that tip. How did you take it off? Vice? Clamp? And a 22mm spanner?
I just changed mine last week and tbh it has made very little of any difference at all.i used a pair of vice grips and a adjustable spanner though it was tight to remove .

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I finally got it. You're not joking about it being tight. Lol. I changed it, but tbh, the new hole looks a tad bigger than the original one. Lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.