Sold as Seen Ep 5 - Ask Us Some Questions Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.
  •   
We're getting ready to record the next episode of the Sold as Seen Podcast.

No guests in Episode 5 so it will just be us.... or well it was planned to be just us, but a few members may manage to sneak on for a few minutes!

With that in mind, if there are any questions you have for us or suggestions let us know in here and we'll give them our worst effort.

Thanks again for the support and kind words about the show, it keeps us going for sure!

Cheers
Andy

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Yeah I have one.

WTF is going on with the used car market?

Also what do you prefer the F80 M3 or the F82 M4? Sneaky way to help me decide which one I want to buy 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Full spec sheet read out for the Yaris 🤣 I'm sure the boys would love hearing more about it.

Best and worst cars each one of you have owned, and then same again for cars you've not owned but have driven.

Gambit

RMS Regular
RMS is approaching its 20th birthday. Did you ever believe it would last this long, what do you think makes RMS forum activity stay strong while majority of others both local and national have disappeared over the years as social media became mainstream.

Where do you see it in another 20yrs :eek:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
That'll come, we've a large list to work through but we're just after motoring questions, or any other crap you want to know.

I'm pretty famous, bound to be a 3-4 full episodes to do on me alone! :laughing:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I suggested a few questions before but not sure if they got air ? Think one was where is the car scene going or what does your average younger generation car nut get up to, we don’t really seem to attract them onto the forum. When I first viewed here there was R plate pictures and queries about passing the test and stuff
Now we buy Porsche’s and talk about what wiper blades to buy. It’s got very disconnected at times and certainly nearly fully disconnected to any young drivers.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Another one.

What is your favourite car advert from back in the day?

Always loved the old Renault ads and Honda The Cog for the Accord.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Take a car you hate with a passion and try and pick several good points for why it may or may not sell to the general public. Its like creating an advert on something you hate but have to sell it on its merits.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
@Rocko tell us what the daschunds have been up to. You can make this a section of the show and call it Really Mean Hounds

i30N_Paul

RMS Regular
Drives
i30 N
I asked you about the i30 N performance DCT that i have on order down in Oz in a previous chat Cooper. Thoughts and if you think it is better than Focus ST, Golf GTI, and other mainstream Hot hatches (INCLUDING YOUR LITTLE WIND UP TOY YARIS GR ON ORDER)

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I asked you about the i30 N performance DCT that i have on order down in Oz in a previous chat Cooper. Thoughts and if you think it is better than Focus ST, Golf GTI, and other mainstream Hot hatches (INCLUDING YOUR LITTLE WIND UP TOY YARIS GR ON ORDER)

We have an answer for you ;)
I want to a pic of the focus with the triangles to see if it’s the same car I’m think of.

This weapon?
FB_IMG_1623736506959.jpg

Proper carbon bonnet too. Fitted like f*ck all.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
What I would like to hear is a discussion about some of the members cars. .. One of my favourite threads would be @stuartybap R32 build. What a machine!

Some really awesome, detailed threads on here that make for some good reading material... might make a good topic of discussion?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.