Sold as Seen Ep 5 - Ask Us Some Questions Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.
  •   
We're getting ready to record the next episode of the Sold as Seen Podcast.

No guests in Episode 5 so it will just be us.... or well it was planned to be just us, but a few members may manage to sneak on for a few minutes!

With that in mind, if there are any questions you have for us or suggestions let us know in here and we'll give them our worst effort.

Thanks again for the support and kind words about the show, it keeps us going for sure!

Cheers
Andy

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
You know what, I vaguely remember another Focus about the same time. Was a bit lairy kit? Wings West maybe?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I don’t know if we will get to all these questions this show. Plenty of opportunity to ask more in the next but these are all great and we will try and get though as much as possible!

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
What are your ultimate driving songs?

Maybe I'll create a thread on this and we can create the RMS playlist on Spotify or something.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Any real scares in the car from you guys in your driving career?

id guess every single one of us has had a few brown trouser moments. I remember hitting a patch in the road that farmers were crossing over from field to field through gates. Road caked. About half way through 4th gear in one of my skylines just as it was digging in. How that all worked out completely fine I have absolutely no idea, drive home was a bit more dignified lol. Both lanes and both hard shoulders got full use and I was only along for the ride.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.