Sold as Seen Episode 2 with Chris Suitor

•   
See the blog feature on this - Chris Suitor joins the Sold as Seen Podcast as our guest on our latest show. Find many of the references from the show below as we spend over 90 minutes gassing with this born petrolhead, businessman and long time friend of RMS. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Chris Suitor joins the Sold as Seen Podcast as our guest on our latest show. Find many of the references from the show below as we spend over 90 minutes gassing with this born petrolhead, businessman and long time friend of RMS.

You can find Chris on Instagram Here: chrissuitorggg

The SQD Smart

The SQ Designs built 350z

Thanks to Graham Baalham-Curry Photography

The Black M3

From Zero to 138bpm... From Tailor to DJ Chris Suitor

The Megabusa

The Tartan Smart and the Man Himself

The Phoenix Films JDM Car Meet Vid

Last edited:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Just getting around to listening in now - great episode guys, good flow in the conversation and of course some interesting stories thrown out there! Subbed on Spotify for the next one (y)

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Great episode guys, so many memories of the old days
@Rocko if you do buy back the Caligra, it's gonna need a red top 🙊 and some decent brakes 😂

i30N_Paul

RMS Regular
Drives
i30 N
Great podcast guys. I have slowly got back into looking at the northern ireland scene again. Been in Sydney for the past 13 yrs but do remember soo much and great times about the cruise time back in the 2000's. Current wagon is a little Fabia monte-carlo run around as Sydney is a B^&tard to drive in. But name is down for the new i30N Performance, due to get in in Aug so really looking forward to getting it.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Just listened there, great show, suitor is nuts lol and seems to be everywhere, lost count of the amount of times I’ve seen him on billboards and UTV News 😂