Sold as Seen Episode 2 with Chris Suitor

•   
See the blog feature on this - Chris Suitor joins the Sold as Seen Podcast as our guest on our latest show. Find many of the references from the show below as we spend over 90 minutes gassing with this born petrolhead, businessman and long time friend of RMS. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Chris Suitor joins the Sold as Seen Podcast as our guest on our latest show. Find many of the references from the show below as we spend over 90 minutes gassing with this born petrolhead, businessman and long time friend of RMS.

You can find Chris on Instagram Here: chrissuitorggg

The SQD Smart

The SQ Designs built 350z

Thanks to Graham Baalham-Curry Photography

The Black M3

From Zero to 138bpm... From Tailor to DJ Chris Suitor

The Megabusa

The Tartan Smart and the Man Himself

The Phoenix Films JDM Car Meet Vid

Last edited:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Do you know what lads, you’re all absolutely right! Those were the days! I remember the year of the “Belfast And The Furious” car show which iirc was in the Kings Hall?

Anyways, the cruise that night was down at the Antrim Louth Shore, local to myself and @Cooper and many others.

Revs Magazine were over, I think it was “Fly” who was the photographer then and it was for some the ever repeating nightmare, but the “Blackie-hole” emerged! 😂 and Fly captured it for Revs magazine, as well as me and a load of other lads holding a wee mk1 Clio so that it could do a

Then nearly every cruise I went to I was egged on to do the same again lol.

I also remember sitting at Antrim Lough shore nearly every night until 2 or 3am, then half sleeping in work the next day and looking forward to doing it that night again!

Those really were the days!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Monday mornings were never productive that's for sure!

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I can relate to what Chris was saying about body shops. I worked in Charles Hurst Accident Repair centre from October ‘99 to December ’03 as an estimator and it was the most stressful job I ever had!

Fighting with insurance companies to get more repair time and better parts, fighting with the actual panel beaters and mechanics because there wasn’t enough time, chasing for payments etc......

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Ah the shed!! That was brilliant too! Lol I was there that night if Chris in the Skyline diffing in the middle of the other Skylines! Lol

Reactions: Gaz

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I really enjoyed that. I normally drift in and out when listening to podcasts but I was hooked for the whole thing. My only experience of Bangor cruise was reading about it in max power but I’m in if a revival happens! Well done to everyone involved!

b_fast

RMS Regular
Drives
coupe
how can i listen on the go? is this available on Spotify or anything?

Would like to stick the headphones in for a walk tonight

Reactions: Gaz

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Amazing guys! All that chat starts to make you feel old. Top gear has indeed become a very enjoyable watch for a car enthusiast again.

Properly laughed at Suitor's neighbour taking him by the throat :joy::joy::joy:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Just listenening now... i also watched that trailer...... Jesus wept. 😩
I’m a big fan of the movies, and admittedly the last few have been movies were you just need to leave your brain at the door, but this latest one, I think I might leave my eyes and ears at the door along with the brain!