Sold as Seen Episode 2 with Chris Suitor

•   
See the blog feature on this - Chris Suitor joins the Sold as Seen Podcast as our guest on our latest show. Find many of the references from the show below as we spend over 90 minutes gassing with this born petrolhead, businessman and long time friend of RMS. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Chris Suitor joins the Sold as Seen Podcast as our guest on our latest show. Find many of the references from the show below as we spend over 90 minutes gassing with this born petrolhead, businessman and long time friend of RMS.

You can find Chris on Instagram Here: chrissuitorggg

The SQD Smart

The SQ Designs built 350z

Thanks to Graham Baalham-Curry Photography

The Black M3

From Zero to 138bpm... From Tailor to DJ Chris Suitor

The Megabusa

The Tartan Smart and the Man Himself

The Phoenix Films JDM Car Meet Vid

Last edited:

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Another good listen. Did get the feeling of the rms elitest coming up every now from back in the days, not seen so much on the forum nowadays, that would be my only take from it. Looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Gaz

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
I’m a big fan of the movies, and admittedly the last few have been movies were you just need to leave your brain at the door, but this latest one, I think I might leave my eyes and ears at the door along with the brain!
Yup its going to be awful but ill watch it anyways lol.

I wasnt expecting to be looking through my old photos and videos of getting chased out of the "shed" by the law, and Coolnights shows dublin etc. Defintly needs to be brought back.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Another good listen. Did get the feeling of the rms elitest coming up every now from back in the days, not seen so much on the forum nowadays, that would be my only take from it. Looking forward to the next one.

Can you explain a bit more?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Can you explain a bit more?
With the quote that the forum protected sq designs. If anyone had a bad review it was dragged into the mud type. I know most have a close group of friends and there's always been that click mentality. It's definitely simmered over the years for sure but was noticeable years back.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Another great listen there lads. Got the memories from the early 2000’s flowing back with gusto.
Down to Poundland for some batteries!!! PMSL!!!!!:joy:

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Just listened to it there. Thought it was very good listen.

I remember driving to Bangor from Coalisland one night to experience it and it was absolutly bunged with cars. Not sure if any magazines where there that night or not, think that was a rumour every weekend.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Those were the days indeed, loved being a boy racer car modifier 👌👌

Great episode guys, didn't realise Andy had ordered a GR 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We will cover it in detail on the next show. 👍
With the quote that the forum protected sq designs. If anyone had a bad review it was dragged into the mud type. I know most have a close group of friends and there's always been that click mentality. It's definitely simmered over the years for sure but was noticeable years back.
In all seriousness, Its not exactly the picture we want to portray here. The trade supporting RMS is extremely important but there is a mature way on all sides to deal with stuff too... I guess the good news is we’ve, as you say, simmered.

Fine wine with age eh!

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
I enjoyed this, but it might just be on apple podcasts, but the audio seemed a bit off, from Andy shouting, down to barely being able to hear Gary and Rocko at times, with suitor somewhere in between. Even tried it on headphones incase it was the car

Definitely stirred up some memories. Im near sure the first time I met suitor was hooping the smart on a grass bank somewhere.

Crazy man.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Yea I was a bit gutted on this weeks quality - we will do level tests from now on as yes I was full Chris Evans compared to last week.

Even still If you hadn’t of said anything @Bob CRX we would have got away with it 👀

Reactions: Gaz

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Great episode and seemed way more natural than the first. The length was good too and conversations never seemed cut short or anything.

Keep it up, makes work go in a bit easier with stuff like this to listen to!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Funny to listen to. Having been in SQ workshop a few times years ago I could understand how it ate his day and got little done.
I also have a chuckle every time I drive by ‘the shed’ having been in it a few times back then.

good job. One observation, still great listen, just didn’t seem to be many topics covered, more just a interview ? Not sure if that’s maybe the intent or just a guest meant to help cover a list of topics

cool either way :grinning: suitor can talk and obviously his confidence shows through built from everything he gets up to
Also had the luck of seeing his black e36 mentioned when leaving my s14 in for paint, it was lovely indeed.

Last edited:

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Have to say I enjoyed it even got a wee mention from @Rocko regarding loaning the M3 😂 Give me a shout some weekend and the keys are yours!

Have to say the longer episode definitely suits the format better as it allowed the conversation to reach their natural conclusion and felt a lot less on rails and more of a free flowing chat.

The mention of the woolly faces always gives me a chuckle

Keep it up lads doing a great job!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
good job. One observation, still great listen, just didn’t seem to be many topics covered, more just a interview ? Not sure if that’s maybe the intent or just a guest meant to help cover a list of topics
We had nearly 3hrs from that ep and hardly got near pages of material. The new F&F film was the only thing that got mentioned. Glad it did too as it reminded us all of the RMS outing that we didn’t have on the page at all.

So we are going to do another show just shooting the shizz on various stuff we’ve been reading and hearing about for ep 3 and then pick up with our next guest after that.

We are only two episodes in - imagine starting a new job and only being two days in. Still making it up as we go! Even still your comments are heartening us to keep at it and it has been a load of fun.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
We had nearly 3hrs from that ep and hardly got near pages of material. The new F&F film was the only thing that got mentioned. Glad it did too as it reminded us all of the RMS outing that we didn’t have on the page at all.

So we are going to do another show just shooting the shizz on various stuff we’ve been reading and hearing about for ep 3 and then pick up with our next guest after that.

We are only two episodes in - imagine starting a new job and only being two days in. Still making it up as we go! Even still your comments are heartening us to keep at it and it has been a load of fun.

Can see how it ran away from its self, I get the impression he could chat all night. Good fun, I certainly wasn’t shooting it down.

I noticed somewhere through it you mentioned about shows and meets and something like ‘we don’t do those’
Any reason why generally the site doesn’t try hosting much or just happy to attend the many other coffee meets? Sounds like the coffee truck is sorted if so lol.

Last edited: