Sold as Seen Podcast Ep 21: Fanta Duster

•   

Local cops storm a Spar to avoid a Dacia Duster. Andy drives a Morgan Plus Four, a Maserati MC20 and had a Ferrari SF90 out on track, but really wants to drive an MG4. We talk 50 years of M cars. Gary orders an EV. And Ross has his shorter final drive fitted to his E46 M3.

Correction:

Is the SF90 RWD?

Below 130 mph, the engine and all three electric motors power the SF90; above that, the front motors disengage. This means that depending on what you're up to, the SF90 Stradale can be FWD, AWD, or RWD. (Source)

Show Notes:

1663839622907.png

1663799741161.jpeg

1663799787432.jpeg

1663799818118.jpeg

Last edited:

DaveG

RMS Member
Drives
E46 325ci
Enjoyed the podcast today guys. It’s hard to see past the E46 M3 as my favourite M car. But I would love an F82, great looks, fast, RWD. Can’t help but think that the G82 is big, heavy and expensive. Although I’m sure it’s an incredible machine, maybe the newer M2’s would be more my cup of tea.

S2000-sam

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000, Passat tr
Reactions: Gaz

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Caught it on the way up from site last Friday, very good.

Disappointed 3 car enthusiasts couldn’t identify a Seat Leon tbh though.
In our defence, it was surrounded by a LOT of carbonated beverages. And we nailed the arguably more difficult to decipher Dacia first go.

Last edited:

c_rad

RMS Regular
Good listen as usual. Agree with @Big Pimp regarding the getting out just for a run, for a runs sake. Have hardly moved the ISF from I advertised it, when I should be enjoying it as much as possible before it goes.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Great listen again guys! As for the Purosangue, watched a bit of a shmee video and he said it's only about six inches taller than an RS6, which surprised me a bit. Will be interesting to see one in the metal!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Any sign of another show coming? Had a brilliant discussion in work & have suggestions for topics! lol