Sold as Seen - The New RMS Podcast - Episode 001 - The New M3, Andy's ordered a GR Yaris

•   
We're excited to launch all new podcast, Sold as Seen. The show is hosted by myself, Andy Cooper, along with forum members and good mates Craig Allen (@Rocko) and Gary Reilly (@Gaz).

Our aim is simple, chat about the latest motoring news and events, and use the reach of RMS to bring along as many interesting guests as we can convince to speak to us, and have a lot of craic along the way.

We don't want to overcook it so we'll be publishing monthly, with guests joining us on episode two. The podcast should be appearing on all the main platforms including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube, Acast and more over the coming days.

This is only the start, but we want to hear your comments - so let us know in the thread below, contact us on the socials @rmsmotoring or email pod at rmsmotoring.com

Onto this pilot episode of the Sold as Seen Podcast, our launch edition has barely scraped past pre-delivery inspection on a Friday afternoon and pushed off the forecourt as the shutters have come down.

Show Notes Below:

The New G80 M3

May be an image of car

The E36 is 30 Years Old

BMW 3 Series Coupe (1992 - 1998) used car review | Car review | RAC Drive

New New New Top Gear is Brilliant

The Mondeo Is No More (Yes Ford were still selling them)

File:Ford Mondeo ST220 Blue.jpg - Wikipedia

Mitsubishi UK Heritage Fleet up for Auction

Get your hands on a classic at Home

Operation Venetic - Cars Seized in Newry

Custard Nova!

Cars seized

Cars seized
Operation Venetic: Vehicles seized by PSNI in Newry

GR Yaris

The 2020 Toyota GR Yaris Is a Street-Legal Rally Car You Can't Buy

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Just listened to it while futtering away in the shed, wasnt bad at all!! Got a few chuckles out of me so keep up the good work!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Good job lads. Looking forward to hearing more about the Yaris GR @Cooper
As I said to the Reload team, if it wasn’t for you guys! Great show!
I can’t find it on apple
I’m still waiting for it to hit Apple podcasts. Could be later in the week as it takes ages for a first podcast to be published.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news

I’m still waiting for it to hit Apple podcasts. Could be later in the week as it takes ages for a first podcast to be published.
I’m going to play it through my browser anyway it still plays when I lock my phone.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff

Glad to inspire 😂 was great having you on. Maybe one of us can return the favour some time

I think Apple Podcast took us the longest to get onto too. Typical Apple really. The other platforms were fairly sharp