SOLD Ebony Black ZX6R (Late '06) 636cc C6F/C2H

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
SOLD

Registered 10/8/06
Kawasaki ZX6R (636cc)
"Ebony" Black
9.9k miles

Serviced by Philip McCallen Motorcycles 07/05/10 (including Oil&filter/Clean of K&N/ new NGK plugs)

Factory Slipper Clutch
Akrapovic Slip-On SP SERIES (With Db killer)
Ivans Servo Eliminator
K & N Filter (original included)
Venture Shield Paint Protection kit (not fitted but supplied with bike)
Airblade Dark tint screen (original included)
Black screen bolt kit
Pro Bolt Gold oil cap (original included)
Smoked front indicators (originals included)
Silvatec silver bulbs (front)
Genuine Kawasaki ZX6R Rear Seat Cowl (PART NUMBER 99996-1348-H8)
Carbon Fibre Exhaust heat shield (BECKER) (original included)
Carbon Fibre Rear Hugger (HARRIS)
Carbon Fibre Heel plates (originals included)
R&G Rear Stand Bobbins
R&G Crash Protectors
R&G Fork Protectors
Tail Tidy (also comes with 2/3 different sized plates)
Clear Tail light
Clear Rear indicators (originals included)
Motografix tank pad
Stompgrip Traction Pad
Monster Energy Kawasaki Brake Reservoir Covers
A.S.V. Gold 'Shorty' brake and clutch levers (original black levers included)
Galfer 'Carbon' Braided Hoses (originals included)
RK Gold EK 520 MVXZ Super Sport Chain
Renthal +2 rear sprocket
Healtech Speedo Healer with Top speed recall (Needed when sprockets are changed to retain accurate odometer and Speedo readings although many people do not do this!)
Rear pegs removed (included with bike)
Lamin-X Dark tint Headlight Film (from USA)
Kawasaki Ignition Security System (KISS)
Factory Toolkit/Owners manual etc
All 3 keys, including all important RED key.
Front Michelin 'Power Pure' 2 months old, Rear Michelin 'Pilot Road 2ct' Brand new

Mot 20/07/11
Tax 31/03/11

Also please note I removed the ZX6R decals on the tail pod as I think it looks slicker without them, I have brand new official Kawasaki items here with the bike, and the new owner can decide to refit them or not.

I will also include a FI International Restrictor and Certificate for anyone using it as their first bike.
This is one of the last C6F/C2H shapes produced with the fantastic 636cc engine, in the best colour, Ebony Black.

This bike has been my baby, it is garaged all year round and I take great pride with my bike.
I’m getting married in 2011 so I’m just looking a straight sale, no px's thank you.

£4150

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Ben

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3
Aww if this is still forsale when I get my bike licence I want it!! (crappy theory running out :worried: lol).

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Yes, Yes it is.

That was the send off for the Original Pilot Power 2CT that came on the bike when I got it, it lasted ok.

It would have been rude not to, and I wanted a pic for the album.

therock

RMS Regular
I've my test in about a week and a half's time. I've been looking for a ninja, and with the restrictor in this one it would be a nice option :grinning:

I'll be keeping tabs

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
ben i must admit that thing is pure sex, by far the best looking bike ive seen in a long time.... glwts

nigel

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I've my test in about a week and a half's time. I've been looking for a ninja, and with the restrictor in this one it would be a nice option :grinning:

I'll be keeping tabs

No problem Rock.

With the Restrictor in this bike its quite the bike, Other restrictors stop the throttle opening fully/or change ECU settings which results in the bike struggling to get over 80mph.

The FI restrictor I got supplied and fitted through Belfast Honda, restricts throttle butterfly movement to approx 75%, and the only difference you will feel will be a slight lag when accelerating, the bike will still do nice three figure numbers, should your heart desire.

ben i must admit that thing is pure sex, by far the best looking bike ive seen in a long time.... glwts

nigel

Thanks Nigel.

therock

RMS Regular
Where abouts are you based Ben?

I've had my eye on a ninja for a couple of months now, but was always wary of paying over the odds - but yours seems to be sensibly priced compared to some dealerships I've been skipping in and out of.

Is it an ECU restrictor, or a pin? Ie; when I'm competent enough I can remove it easily? :p

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Where abouts are you based Ben?

I've had my eye on a ninja for a couple of months now, but was always wary of paying over the odds - but yours seems to be sensibly priced compared to some dealerships I've been skipping in and out of.

Is it an ECU restrictor, or a pin? Ie; when I'm competent enough I can remove it easily? :p

Hi, the bike is garaged at my Parents in Hillsborough.

I think its priced well too, there are x2 Black ones older than mine(2005 I think) on gumtree for £4k, and they look crap compared with this bike, and they dont have half of the nice bits this has.

I could ask for more, but I dont want it sitting for months, and I also could strip say the ASV levers, akrapovic exhaust, carbon bits etc, but I dont want to take away from how the bike sits at the minute.

Its been incredible how much feedback Ive received since putting it up for sale on various sites. So hopefully it wont take too long to sell.

The Restrictor is non ECU based, its a simple Screw/pin (not sure of the technical term) affair, and I had it removed by McCallens on last Service.

Ben

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
lol, Deposit will hold the bike till your test.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I bloody love this bike, can vouch for its condition, you will not be disappointed!
Im nowhere near owning a bike licence but I feel like buying it and keeping it in the garage until then!

Smog

RMS Regular
I cannot put into words how awesome that looks (y) Sadly I am too scared of killing myself and poor to buy so for that reason I am out, good luck with the sale!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.