AS3 Fork bleeders
AS3 chain block quide
Cycra hand guards
Talon rear sprocket
K&N Air filter
Lots of titanium bolts fitted throughout
Forks serviced last year by motoshox
Serviced every 3 hours using the recommended Agip 10W60 synthetic oil
Now fitted with te/tc sump engine guards (factory option)

Extras
Also comes with the standard mint 5.5 rear inch wheel rim. A 6" rim has been fitted to allow a better selection of tyres
Pillion pegs

For more pics...

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I have a fireblade and a ktm 690 smcr, the fireblade has been used twice this year, I'm always out on the supermoto. I had a husaberg 550 and it was an absolute animal, but maintenance was extreme on it. Wouldn't be without a supermoto

fiestasi

RMS Regular
OP
fiestasi
I have a fireblade and a ktm 690 smcr, the fireblade has been used twice this year, I'm always out on the supermoto. I had a husaberg 550 and it was an absolute animal, but maintenance was extreme on it. Wouldn't be without a supermoto

Had a 550 berg too. Some bike 👍

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Was tempted by this on eBay a month or two back but can't justify it. Been down the supermoto route before and although they are amazing fun they aren't suited to my daily commute or the distances I would do nowadays.
Work colleague had an earlier model 510 and it would have tore up my KTM 660 SMC. Proper race bike for the road.

fiestasi

RMS Regular
OP
fiestasi
Was tempted by this on eBay a month or two back but can't justify it. Been down the supermoto route before and although they are amazing fun they aren't suited to my daily commute or the distances I would do nowadays.
Work colleague had an earlier model 510 and it would have tore up my KTM 660 SMC. Proper race bike for the road.

Yeah I had it on ebay a month or two back. Take notions to sell it then realise how much fun it is. Though I think it's time to sell it as I'm not using it at all.